autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTContour
    I already have about 2 and 1/4 bottles of Mothers clear coat wheel polish, but I'm going to keep and try out the DP wheel glaze. If it is even half as good as it is claimed to be it should definitely be a keeper and I could see my self buying more in the future.
    That sounds like a horrible idea.

A real good idea would be to send me the Wheel glaze, and i'll give you some clay bars.

Just a thought.
    *Signature removed by admin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DS Detailer
    That sounds like a horrible idea.

A real good idea would be to send me the Wheel glaze, and i'll give you some clay bars.

Just a thought.
    This is funny.....I feel like a kid trading baseball cards Anyways though, I already have a couple clay bars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I got Max's own wax, Max Wax!

Post Thanks / Like
    A few months ago, I started a thread on another forum that I'm a member of, outlining the amazing customer service experience I was provided by Max,Meghan & the entire PBMA Team. ( thread was titled: "Too good to be true" ) To make a long story short, PBMA shipped me a PC 7424 that I never ordered. I called & spoke with meghan to let her know I received a "free PC" with my order & we quickly set up return shipping for the PC. Shortly there after, Meghan sent me an email to let me know that Max had given me a $100.00 gift certificate for any & all of the PBMA sites. I was blown away by that! When I called to place my order, Max even provided free shipping! When my order arrived, I opened the box to notice 2 free samples of WG products. That..........Is WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Far & away the most amazing customer service experience I've ever had.
    Carnauba Geek!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTac05
    A few months ago, I started a thread on another forum that I'm a member of, outlining the amazing customer service experience I was provided by Max,Meghan & the entire PBMA Team. ( thread was titled: "Too good to be true" ) To make a long story short, PBMA shipped me a PC 7424 that I never ordered. I called & spoke with meghan to let her know I received a "free PC" with my order & we quickly set up return shipping for the PC. Shortly there after, Meghan sent me an email to let me know that Max had given me a $100.00 gift certificate for any & all of the PBMA sites. I was blown away by that! When I called to place my order, Max even provided free shipping! When my order arrived, I opened the box to notice 2 free samples of WG products. That..........Is WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Far & away the most amazing customer service experience I've ever had.
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DS Detailer
    I tell you what, I don't know Max, but when i get married... He is coming to the wedding, along with the whole auto geek crew.
    Haha! Too funny. My dad goes to a restaurant near his house several times a week and sits at the bar. He's there so much the bartender invited him to his wedding. True story!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Thank you!

Mehgan, I'll PM you with my address so you know where to accidentally ship the next one to. I too, love good customer service.

When it comes to a persons worth, money is a lousy way to keep score.
    - GH

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1
    Mehgan, I'll PM you with my address so you know where to accidentally ship the next one to. I too, love good customer service.
    Gearhead, you are too cute. Still not going to get you a PC by accident.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12