autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: hit and run

Post Thanks / Like

hit and run

I have a 2008 limited toyota tundra crewmax and I went out yesterday to wash the truck and I realized that there was a huge dent down the driver side of the truck. There are no scratches in the paint but there the is a dent about 4 ft long that starts in the center of the wheel well and ends in the middle of the passenger door. I always park my truck out in the middle of nowhere but I went to a show on friday night and there wasn't much parking so I had no choice but to park next to other cars. I didn't notice the damage that night because when I got out it was late so it was at dark and to top it off it was raining out so I just got in the truck and left. I had just finished waxing the truck and getting and getting it ready for the winter and now the truck looks like s***. I am more angry at the fact the person that did it didn't even have the common courtesy to leave a note or anything I understand accidents happen but fess up to them when you make them. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hit and run

Sorry to hear about it.
    A quality PDR can remove it since you do not have scratch marks.
    There is no place like 172.0.0.1

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can do some paintless dent repair and have it fixed quick and proper.
    08 Subaru WRX

Post Thanks / Like

AH GUTS! That sucks.

Someone did that to my friend last Friday night. They backed into his car, they left a note but with a fake phone number on it!

Souless people!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LITUNDRA View Post
    ...I am more angry at the fact the person that did it didn't even have the common courtesy to leave a note or anything I understand accidents happen but fess up to them when you make them. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the incident involving such a beautiful truck. However, don't you know this is the proper way to do things these days? You know, accept no responsibility for your own actions, lie to get out of anything, and blame everyone else. I think they may even be teaching this in schools now.

Colin

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.