autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AG hurts wallet

Post Thanks / Like

AG hurts wallet

I've only joined this site/forum on Aug. 2006. It's not even October yet, and I've spent over $500. OUCH!! First order was placed using my newbe coupon code. 2nd order placed when XMT went on sale. 3rd order placed with the 15% moving sale. Too many sales AG!!
    So far I've only used the DP 4-in-1, PB NL, CK Carpet Cleaner, Langka....all this from the 1st order. Great products. Haven't had a chance to use any of the others yet, due to the weather. I was hoping to use the PC, etc. this weekend, but it's going to be raining.
    Just received my last 2 orders on Wed. and Thurs. All my orders have arrived within 3 business days!! Awesome job, AG!!
    Here's a pic of my AG collection. Before AG, it was just Protect-All wash, STP Son of a Gun treatment, Armor All, Eagle One tire shine, Rain-X Wax. My wife looks at this array of AG products and thinks I'm nuts!! IT'S ALL YOU GUYS FAULTS!!

AG hurts wallet-ag-jpg
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic
    2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S / Inferno

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurts a little, but just look at all that stuff!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Both have a nice collection but it dosn't stop here i suggest you do like AG and start looking for a storage facility or leasing some garage space from your neigbors

I have so many products i moved some from the basemant to the garage. Three shop Vacs Two three tier shelves loaded a steamer. i can go on and on OH a Makitta 9227, PC 7424, 1/2 dzn LC 7".5" pads the E2K pad kit,PB's ClearKote,Pinnacle Souveran,4* UPP & spray,FK1 samlple Kit, CK QS and kit, 32oz FK1 # 425,Stoners IG,NXT glass cleaner,Rain Dance glass cleaner, DP 4N1 Rinse, QEW .I guess at the end of the season i can take a pic before returning my products to the basemant. You know some may have had 1/2 -1 oz used from the bottles to some items never have been opened.

I don't even care there my toys and i own them
    Last edited by joe.p; 09-23-2006 at 09:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe very well said. I been out of town, so I haven't changed the taller wheels out yet, I need to get them cabinets even. My toys slide to one side!

Post Thanks / Like
    but "it" hurts so good ... nothing like AG pain.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa!! Joe and Sparkie. You guys have tons of stuff!! I remember a thread with pics started a while back. There were pictures of some huge collections. Hope I don't get that bad!! I store all this stuff in the house. Don't want the heat to hurt my precious supply. My small shed is already full of other things including the lawn mower, camping stuff, Christmas things etc etc. Soon there'll be a Christmas sale too? Yeesh!!
    Alban B-)
    2008 Ford F250 XLT 6.4L PSD, 4X4, SC, SB, Bedrug bedliner, Torza Trifold Tonneau cover, SS step bars / Dark Shadow Gray Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    but "it" hurts so good ... nothing like AG pain.
    Alban B-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Joe very well said. I been out of town, so I haven't changed the taller wheels out yet, I need to get them cabinets even. My toys slide to one side!
    Sparkie,
    dont wont about the wheels as one member said it gives the cabinet character

To the member who said ,I Hope I don't get like this .Im sorry you will it cant be helped look up what theses three letters mean (OCD), not the member OCD the definition

Post Thanks / Like
    Ay Killer stole my line!! I was going to say, "but it's a good hurt" but that sounds so lame now! LOL I love that pic Sparkie of your "leaning tower of product"

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been around a few months and id say i invested close to a grand so far? but i buy in bulk too, always get the biggest or most of what they have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast