autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Gas Prices Will Rise On December?

Based on the price of gas and graph that high rebound and after for a few months later, a sudden gas prices go back decreased.
    And make over a billion people around the world smiled back. But do you believe if I say that gas prices will increase again once more?

First you need to look carefully the graph below. Truly, case basis and apply hop graph is normal. Also with the prediction.
    But not for prediction for the price of gas. For most of nearly 90% is correct. Also the prediction made by me.

Once again, see in the above graph. You can not seem to come down and ride every few weeks. And now gas prices have come down and
    decreased for several months. And certainly, it will increase again for only a few months longer.

And the results of the analysis is rather difficult to be explained here but the month is predicted is in “December”.
    Even period for improvement can be said quite high. The $ 0.75 cent increase for each one liter.
    Puhh..

Perhaps this is the right time to..
    Full article: Gas Prices Will Rise On December? | SimpleFuelWater - Blog

p/s: maybe I work hard just 4 paying a gas bills..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas Prices Will Rise On December?

Okay, I'm sorry and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, but English please? Based on your post, I'm thinking English is your second language, and that's fine, but your post makes NO SENSE what-so-ever. Seems like random pieces of sentences strung together with improper punctuation which I am totally unable to understand.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

oppps sorry ;(

Post Thanks / Like

once inflation rears its head .... gas will once again skyrocket. Real problem, not many employers will be giving out cost of living increases and raises for several years to come. We will all pay more at the pumps IMO. Its just a matter of time.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually looking into alternative energies and brown's gas boosters to improve gas mileage on my own car. I'd LOVE to find people interested in creating a system of alternative energies that can feed itself for perpetual operation. Get rid of fuel completely. Too bad most people think it's impossible, even with today's knowledge, the whole, more than 100% efficient is claimed to not exist even though there have been FAR too many patents bought by the government and shelved to protect fossil fuel consumption and need.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adrock2003 View Post
    I'm actually looking into alternative energies and brown's gas boosters to improve gas mileage on my own car. I'd LOVE to find people interested in creating a system of alternative energies that can feed itself for perpetual operation. Get rid of fuel completely. Too bad most people think it's impossible, even with today's knowledge, the whole, more than 100% efficient is claimed to not exist even though there have been FAR too many patents bought by the government and shelved to protect fossil fuel consumption and need.
    maybe you should read another post in this blog even about main title "gas rise"
    blog.simplefuelwater.com
    for me I even not believe. But only if I have a proof..

back to topic what ever it is the rise of gas will come out...
    just waiting for..... be a poor man again < for me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adrock2003 View Post
    You do realise the reason for 100% efficiency not existing? Friction, wind resistance and electrical resistance (of wiring and batteries) are among the many reasons for this.

Post Thanks / Like

lol There are technologies that already exist that are Overunity, BUT, let's keep this on topic. Prices will always fluctuate on gas and it'll only get higher as the world consumes all of the current supply of oil. We could always tap into the untapped Canadian and Alaskan oil reserves and buy a bit more time, but it doesn't solve the problem. Once we get away from fossil fuels and start using alternative energies, the world economy is going to take a HUGE nose-dive as oil is the Universal currency at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Gas Prices Will Rise On December?

There is a penalty for fuel conservation. Reduced fuel tax revenues increase either the sales tax or federal excise tax. If we save fuel, we cut jobs and save the environment, if we use fuel, we create jobs and harm the environment. Make a choice.

My county has posted a $4 million dollar budget shortage due to decreased fuel taxes (lower consumption). Public sector job layoffs and higher sales taxes are happening here.

Post Thanks / Like

as soon as you see stock market going up - gas proces go up...That' why I DON'T want stock market to be up...leave it at where it is at, and let's concentrate on smaller businesses.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast