autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

CanadianCharlie & Jen

Jen heres a copy from DC from Canadiancharlie,

First off I'd like to thank you for your many responses to my question. I have
    one more little favour that I must ask of you. Around an hour ago I phoned from Europe to Autogeek to order my PC and many accessories, there was a nice sales rep that told me that international orders are to be placed via e mail. So I e mailed my order with the rest of my info and I have not gotten a response yet that they received it. Can you please help out Jen

Charlie Grech
    Malta
    Europe

Post Thanks / Like
    Charlie, I will PM you instructions for your order. With all international orders we ask that you please place them online, not via email. This will prevent any mix-ups.
    Thank you,
    Meghan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for bringing it to our attention Joe. We took care of Charlie.

P.S. I mean that in a good AG way not in a "Luca Brazzi sleeps with the fishes" kind of way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    Thanks for bringing it to our attention Joe. We took care of Charlie.

P.S. I mean that in a good AG way not in a "Luca Brazzi sleeps with the fishes" kind of way.
    I wasnt sure if CanadianCharlie was aware of this Forum so as a Favor to him i was reaching out for Jen. Just to be be fare to Jen your very good at what you do you can see by the amount of request for you on DC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    I wasnt sure if CanadianCharlie was aware of this Forum so as a Favor to him i was reaching out for Jen. Just to be be fare to Jen your very good at what you do you can see by the amount of request for you on DC.
    You're sweet to say that Joe. <--- This is what my face looks right now. Except it's not green. And it's not cartoon either. Nor that small, and my eyes don't look like that, and the smiley doesn't have long brown hair, but other than that it looks just like me.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.