autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I always carry water with me too!! lol I never thought that I could be compensating though! HMMMMM I have to be careful with the shifter though. Sometimes I still automatically reach to shift gears and I have to remind myself I'm in an automatic. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaNative
    I love my car. I love looking at her when she's all pretty and looking her best. I invent reasons to go outside and just walk around looking at her and if I can't think of a good reason I just go out blatantly to look at her. I love driving her even though she's not a nice fast car, she's still enjoyable to ride in. I have to confess though that I do miss my stick shift. I've driven stick since 1990 and that was kind of hard to say goodbye to, but she is a nice ride and I can't fault her for not being a stick.
    I have to think occasionally as the daily company driver is manual but my cars auto, best of both worlds

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh, pretty cars.... i haven't been able to wash my car since last wednesday. I've done alot of highway driving and it's rained twice since then.

This apartment stuff sucks

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I always carry water with me too!! lol I never thought that I could be compensating though! HMMMMM I have to be careful with the shifter though. Sometimes I still automatically reach to shift gears and I have to remind myself I'm in an automatic. lol
    That or I'll hit the floor thinking I have a clutch as I'm comming to a red light (my foots like wheres the clutch), happens everytime I get out of a stick and back into my truck lol.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Ay I saw a beautiful Mustang GT back with the light grey racing stripes on it. All leather interior sweet. I peeked into the window and it was an automatic!! DOH!!! I couldn't believe that a Mustang would even come in automatic let alone that someone would actually buy it that way. Maybe I am being to hard on die hard automatic transmission fans, but for me, a car like that is born to be manual!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm right there with you guys. I love to drive my car around after detail or even wash it for that matter. I never just wash my car. I always follow up with somthing to give the finish POP. What makes it all even better is that its a manual tranny as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neothin
    ugh, pretty cars.... i haven't been able to wash my car since last wednesday. I've done alot of highway driving and it's rained twice since then.

This apartment stuff sucks
    I feel ya dude, I just moved back to mine and I don't know when I'll get to wash my car again,

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Ay I saw a beautiful Mustang GT back with the light grey racing stripes on it. All leather interior sweet. I peeked into the window and it was an automatic!! DOH!!! I couldn't believe that a Mustang would even come in automatic let alone that someone would actually buy it that way. Maybe I am being to hard on die hard automatic transmission fans, but for me, a car like that is born to be manual!!
    Hey now. It depends on what the owner is doing with it. If you're a drag racer pushing some high hp then an auto is better. Its more consistant, stronger, and shifts a lot faster then any manual driver. A high hp automatic car will always outrun a high hp manual car. A lot of people dont understand this. However, for drag racing, Id prefer auto over manual no matter what the hp level is.
    Last edited by D; 08-21-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 03gtmustang
    Hey now. It depends on what the owner is doing with it. If you're a drag racer pushing some high hp then an auto is better. Its more consistant, stronger, and shifts a lot faster then any manual driver. A high hp automatic car will always outrun a high hp manual car. A lot of people dont understand this. However, for drag racing, Id prefer auto over manual no matter what the hp level is.
    I'm sorry can you explain this again I don't understand it! lol j/k But seriously I didn't know that. I don't know anything about drag racing. Interesting. Now I learned like 2 or 3 new things today. I"m past my quota now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry can you explain this again I don't understand it! lol j/k But seriously I didn't know that. I don't know anything about drag racing. Interesting. Now I learned like 2 or 3 new things today. I"m past my quota now.
    Glad I could teach you something. Didnt think that would happen any time soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12