autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Another "Thank You" to Autogeek customer service

I recently had two occasions to experience Autogeeks great customer service firsthand. The first time was when I placed an order in the morning, only to find in late afternoon that there was a great sale on another product that I was interested in, but hadn't ordered. I phoned Autogeek to ask if I could add the product to my order. Unfortunately, due to Autogeek's quick shipping (how often is that a bad thing? ) my order was already on it's way, and could not be added to. The customer service rep (please forgive me for not remembering her name) then told me that she would be happy to split shipping with me, should I want to place an additional order for the other product...needless to say, package #2 arrived the day after the first order !

The second time was last month when an order I received had a wrong item in it. An honest mistake made by the packager, not a big deal. I called Autogeek to inquire about returning the wrong item, and getting the correct item shipped. Penelope (I believe her name was) took my call and told me that the correct product would be shipped immediately...she then told me that I could keep the product that I received in error ...how does it get any better than that?

I previously had two companies that I would not hesitate to order from online. Their shipping is always quick, and their customer service is second to none. Sometimes they are not the cheapest, but what is the price of keeping your customers happy? I am totally thrilled to say that I now have to add Autogeek to that small list of companies that I will continue to order from again and again.

So, I said all of that to say...THANK YOU AUTOGEEK...for treating the customer right!

On a side note, I just received my Flex polisher/pad kit Friday and got a chance to use it yesterday...OMG...I can't believe I waited so long to order it...it is amazing!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another "Thank You" to Autogeek customer service

like Autogeek CS

Post Thanks / Like

These posts go a long way to helping AG remember that they are considered the best in the industry. I want to thank you for taking the time to post.

Post Thanks / Like

Was the shipping lady name Penny? I usually talk to Penny when needing some shipped fas. She's great.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anot. her "Thank You" to Autogeek customer service

In the shipments I have received from AG the service was second to none . every thing is packed very well and always an extra freebie or two . If I am undecided between two products one of the consultants ther canhelp me make a decision . I have never dealt with a mail order company quite like AG and their excellant customer service and super speedy shipping . So far the quality of their products are far better than any I have used in the past .
    Mike Williamson
    1971 Buick GSX Stage 1
    1967 Buick GS 400