autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

economy is doing just great!!!?

as i go to dunkin donuts everyday for coffee. i see the lines out the door!. and when i go for lunch eaither at a pizza place of bagel store its packed!! as well as resturants i attend sometimes!!. it doesnt seem like the food business. is doing bad. i even talked to the owner of the bagel store near me . and he says his business is doing great!!!! in fact they remodeled the store and put in 4 plazma tv menus!!!.
    Last edited by trhland; 07-09-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: economy is doing just great!!!?

dam i just relized i eat out alot.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I have worked for BMW for the last 8 years. I have never seen it slow down. I talk to dealers (non BMW) and I always hear hwo slow they are and what not but not us. I worked BMW in FL, there are 5 BMW stores all about 40 minutes of each other all selling over 300 cars a month and the parts and sevice sales are great as well. I am now workin in NC and we have broken records 2x this yr in the parts dept.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trhland View Post
    dam i just relized i eat out alot.
    You might be the reason they are doing so great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    You might be the reason they are doing so great!
    i think so ...

Post Thanks / Like

Yea the well off that can afford a BMW dont care about the economy or the loss of good paying blue collar jobs to overseas or the cost of gas at 4.50 a gallon they are doing just fine. It is the suckers that have to work for a living everyday that are the ones struggling. You know the ones that work construction and drive beaters to a job that is under increased cost pressure from illegal immigrants? Ask them how well the economy is doing! And ask the millions of people who cannot afford health insurance?

These are the people that built this country and they are the ones that are hurting. The middle class is shrinking and it is not a good thing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BackdraftDJP View Post
    Yea the well off that can afford a BMW dont care about the economy or the loss of good paying blue collar jobs to overseas or the cost of gas at 4.50 a gallon they are doing just fine. It is the suckers that have to work for a living everyday that are the ones struggling. You know the ones that work construction and drive beaters to a job that is under increased cost pressure from illegal immigrants? Ask them how well the economy is doing! And ask the millions of people who cannot afford health insurance?

These are the people that built this country and they are the ones that are hurting. The middle class is shrinking and it is not a good thing!
    very well said.. for me latley my latley my custumers have been very late paying. to find out most of them are on vacation!! must be nice..

Post Thanks / Like

It's been very slow in my area, folks are struggling to make ends meet and a lot of construction workers are moving out of state looking for work and the middle class are very worry about the future.
    AMG Classic Automotive Detailing 45 year's and still going at it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BackdraftDJP View Post

Unfortunately in the past 5 years or so, way too many BMW's were sold to suckers who have to work for a living every day but felt the need to over extend their credit to get the BMW and are now feeling the pinch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bert31 View Post
    Unfortunately in the past 5 years or so, way too many BMW's were sold to suckers who have to work for a living every day but felt the need to over extend their credit to get the BMW and are now feeling the pinch.
    this and with the combination of the slow economy is the reason the the US is in the situation that it is in...
    ~Dom

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast