autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP OJ SIMPSON

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RIP OJ SIMPSON

That's the perfect hearse for him!
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

2. Likes 4getgto liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Glen Rogers committed those murders.
    Kato says OJ did it.

Post Thanks / Like

To much of a coward to tell the truth even on his death bed.

Post Thanks / Like

RIP OJ SIMPSON

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    To much of a coward to tell the truth even on his death bed.
    For those who didn’t watch the video I posted a link to: Here’s the cliffnotes.

Ok, so there’s a man named Glen Rogers, who just happened to be a legit serial k**** of women nationwide for decades long, the guy confessed to ending something like 50-70 people or more…

He arrived in California as a handyman and somehow befriended OJ Simpson who hired him for some odd jobs which lead to them becoming acquaintances and basically a guy who OJ looked as at one of the guys who he could hire and pay to do anything he needed him to do so long as he paid him.

So 1 night OJ was mad at his ex wife about some expensive earings he had gifted her because she was saying she didn’t care and would simply sell them if she felt like it since they were technically hers, which really ticked OJ off because he paid $20 thousand dollars for that pair of diamond earings… So he told Glen Rogers to go pay her a visit with the main objective being to get that jewelry, specifically that pair of expensive earings back in his hands by any means necessary even if he had to rough her up a bit… He said that “jokingly” not knowing that this dude was a legit crazed maniac serial k**** he was talking to.

So he sent Glen Rogers over to her apartment thinking he was going to do his dirty work but little did he know things would end up the way they did.

When OJ couldn’t get anyone on the phone hours later that night he finally went over there himself to find out what the heck was going on, which explains why his Bruno Maglio footprints were at the scene. OJ wasn’t expecting to walk into a nightmare of a scene but he did and he split not knowing what to do. He couldn’t say anything about Glen because if he did he would be guilty of sending him over there in the 1st place.

OJ never intended for all that to happen but what could he do now? That’s why he felt like he was screwed and went on the high speed chase in the white Ford Bronco and wanted to end it all because he felt responsible, even though he didn’t mean for all that to happen.

That’s what I truly believe is the actual truth. That video I linked above it worth watching. It provides proof.

And Glen Rogers confessed to being responsible for Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Post Thanks / Like

This Glenn fellow is like the guy who built my house/my handyman. I sure hope he isn’t a serial killer!
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

He couldn’t say anything about Glen because if he did he would be guilty of sending him over there in the 1st place.
    That makes no sense--"I'll just take the fall for a double homicide rather than tell the cops I sent this guy over to retrieve earrings and apparently it went wrong". Why wouldn't he just tell them the truth, if that was the truth? If he never intended for "all that to happen"?

Post Thanks / Like

RIP OJ SIMPSON

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    That makes no sense--"I'll just take the fall for a double homicide rather than tell the cops I sent this guy over to retrieve earrings and apparently it went wrong". Why wouldn't he just tell them the truth, if that was the truth? If he never intended for "all that to happen"?
    That would’ve made him guilty of accessory to murder.

And from his perspective it wasn’t “taking a fall” because anyone who watched the trial knows that based on the facts presented there was reasonable doubt.

-So much blood at the scene of the crime, yet only a few drops of blood found inside the Bronco
    -Blood underneath Ron Goldmans fingernails indicating he fought for his life against his attacker, yet not a mark on OJ the next day besides the small cut on his finger
    -The bloody glove didn’t fit OJ
    -EDTA was found in the blood samples, which proved tampering had occurred
    -DNA was botched by LAPD, proof of that was shown on live TV news coverage when they were stepping all over the crime scene contaminating the evidence
    -Only a couple of drops of blood inside the Bronco, yet they say they found the bloody socks inside OJ’s house and the glove outside in his backyard. That makes no sense. Somebody planted them.

They were in a rush to prosecute the wrong man.

After the trial had started the prosecution was sent information linking Glen Rogers to the crime but they chose to ignore it.

Post Thanks / Like

That would’ve made him guilty of accessory to murder.
    Only if he told him to murder her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Only if he told him to murder her.
    He gave him the ok to rough her up if he had to.

Post Thanks / Like

He gave him the ok to rough her up if he had to.
    So how would that get him an "accessory to murder" charge? Clearly there was some (a lot?) of risk being tried for a double homicide, he had a lot of high-priced lawyers, why wasn't this defense put forth at trial? "I wanted my $20,000 earrings back, she wouldn't give them to me, I asked a guy I knew to try to get them back for me, I don't know what happened but I wasn't involved! I went over there later and found the blood and panicked."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast