autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP OJ SIMPSON

Post Thanks / Like

RIP OJ SIMPSON

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    So how would that get him an "accessory to murder" charge? Clearly there was some (a lot?) of risk being tried for a double homicide, he had a lot of high-priced lawyers, why wasn't this defense put forth at trial? "I wanted my $20,000 earrings back, she wouldn't give them to me, I asked a guy I knew to try to get them back for me, I don't know what happened but I wasn't involved! I went over there later and found the blood and panicked."
    I don’t think he wanted to mention Glen to the police and get him involved because any word of him sending him over to harm her would put the blame on him.

I’m not saying he preferred to get the charges it’s just how things turned out. The whole thing was complete chaos. The mother of his children had just gotten murdered, things weren’t exactly going so smooth.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RIP OJ SIMPSON

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I don’t think he wanted to mention Glen to the police and get him involved because any word of him sending him over to harm her would put the blame on him.
    Um...THE BLAME ALREADY WAS ON HIM! I could buy what you are saying if in the beginning he wasn't a suspect, but when they charged him with the murders, there is no longer any reason for him to be afraid they "would put the blame on him".

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RIP OJ SIMPSON

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Um...THE BLAME ALREADY WAS ON HIM! I could buy what you are saying if in the beginning he wasn't a suspect, but when they charged him with the murders, there is no longer any reason for him to be afraid they "would put the blame on him".
    There’s a big difference though.
    He was guilty of accessory to murder.
    He was not guilty of committing the murders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123