autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

I derailed my own thread, so let me get this back up. While researching HPFP's I came across this review by someone who had some issues with his and this upgraded HPFP solved the issues he had. As you can see there's "partial throttle boost" which sounds like the issue I HAD.

I found this upgraded HPFP from a site I've been dealing with for 2 years and pulled the trigger on it. It's a Hyundai/MOBIS part, made in S. Korea in the original box and some hologram mark that signals O.E. part.

Even though my stock HPFP works fine with the stock ECU, worked at WOT with the tuned Stage 1 ECU, I'm hoping it solves the partial throttle issue....thoughts From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably not alot of "tuned" content coming anytime soon, but there will be content today nonetheless, stay "tuned" From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

4. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Big Dave coming through for me HEREFrom "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

The little From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!️ on the EN/Avante's in the diffusor is just a reflector, in Australia it's a rear foglight per the law...I had to have itFrom "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

I found a shop to take care of this for me yesterday, has a nice switch on the dash too (can't really see it when driving)From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

Now the i30N transformation is complete...oh wait, hey Dave, I need a new dashboard and associated parts to concert to RHD, can you help a brother outFrom "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!From "stay tuned" to T U N E D !!

6. Likes Big Dave, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lookin good Roger, luckily Hyundai was smarter with their design, it was easier for you than US FJ owners, if they want Australian spec rear fog lights, which I think is actually Japanese spec, they have to change the whole rear bumper. The US only gets reflectors in their rear bumpers.

I only probably use them a few times a year.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

8. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Lookin good Roger, luckily Hyundai was smarter with their design, it was easier for you than US FJ owners, if they want Australian spec rear fog lights, which I think is actually Japanese spec, they have to change the whole rear bumper. The US only gets reflectors in their rear bumpers.

I only probably use them a few times a year.

Do you use your trailer hitch much? Diode Dynamics makes a hitch mount light. It works as extra backup light and driving light, but also has option for extra brake light.

10. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    Do you use your trailer hitch much? Diode Dynamics makes a hitch mount light. It works as extra backup light and driving light, but also has option for extra brake light.
    I've used it twice in 8 years of ownership, it's only there because the previous owner towed a caravan. I have a step that bolts to the hitch tongue, and it has two back up lights built into it. But I took it off because I kept banging my knees on it when I was accessing stuff in the back. I now just leave the shackle block in it, in case I have to hook someone up.

That Diode Dynamics hitch light looks pretty cool though, I'll definitely bookmark their website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I've used it twice in 8 years of ownership, it's only there because the previous owner towed a caravan. I have a step that bolts to the hitch tongue, and it has two back up lights built into it. But I took it off because I kept banging my knees on it when I was accessing stuff in the back. I now just leave the shackle block in it, in case I have to hook someone up.

That Diode Dynamics hitch light looks pretty cool though, I'll definitely bookmark their website.

Amazing company with top shelf products.
    You pay a bit more than generic LED lighting companies, but with the high level companies you get the best products. Diode Dynamics, Morimoto, Rigid, Baja Designs, Vision X, etc.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132