autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

So I met MadMerc up there this morning and was BLOWN AWAY with the turnout, even though it rained!

Alot of Nfluencers were there, including Pan the Organizer, the rock star of the show!! He had a line for hours people trying to meet him. I actually bought him 3 tacos (pastor) and a Coke. The head guy from Rupes had to get his attention between meeting others so I could quickly pass him some lunch, he was very thankful2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Others there were Nick and Ivan, didn't get a chance to apologize to Ivan for being an "E-thug" in the past. I saw that Jimbo guy walking around and even Bryan from Apex Detailing just walking around, no little booth for him but I bet he gets one next year. Also got to chat with the guy from Gyeon and Geist, also Veros Detailing products, bought some of their stuff too2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

I expect next year's meet to be twice the size, I'm assuming they'll host another one because it was such a GREAT turnout. Hopefully they can move people outside because that building was PACKED!

Here's some pics of notable cars...oh I said notable, the first one was more like EPIC & RARE2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

In closing big thanks to Larry for coming out to the show, in a wheelchair but no way he was missing THIS show, true commitment to the hobby here, nice seeing you Larry 2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

This was my haul from the show today! Once I got home I tried a couple of the products2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Since the weather doesn't look good I thought I'd try the interior products, starting with Veros Interior Detailer w/UV blockers & odor absorbers. I used it on my Alcantara as that's what their rep heard me talking about. I have to say the user experience with this was great, these upstarts have done their homework. Madmerc bought some too, looking forward to hearing his review2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Next was Geist leather conditioner. This product is made with something unique, remember watching Forensic Detailing about it and made a mental note about trying it, today was the day as it was bought and used. This product is pretty thick, so when you spray it out onto your applicator a little does go a loooong way! It has a great sprayer as well and the product worked in VERY well into my leather bits, really like this product, not cheap but quality pays, doesn't cost2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Next was Veros Ultra Slick 5 in 1 polymer sealant. This product does t thing, hence its name. It can be made to be polymer sealant, clay lube, glossing detailer, interior detailer and a drying aid. For today's use I decided on it as a detailer, 2 ounce to 14 oz of distilled. The ease of use on an overcast day, 55 degree day was effortless...AND the gloss was immediate! I'm going to be doing some research on this company this evening, their website and YouTube2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Now that's all I've used but I'm about to put a light coat of the Pure:est tire dressing. Madmerc and CSW really like this product, so let's check this out, I'll be right back2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

3. Likes Eldorado2k, dlc95, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, here's how the tires looked after application. My tires have a good base but drove home on damp roads, so I wiped them clean with Bilt-Hamber Surfex @4:1 ratio when I got home. This stuff went on a little glossy but as you can see doesn't have that look after drying, it's a real nice look IMO2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

5. Likes MadMerc, dlc95, DFB, BadgerRivFan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How the EN looked after using that Veros 5 in 12023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House! (messed with the distance ratio here, .5)

7. Likes MadMerc, dlc95, SNP209, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time!

Thank you for sharing.

9. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about all the fun being had ….. as I drove thru Chicago on my way to Detroit from MN.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John U View Post
    I was thinking about all the fun being had ….. as I drove thru Chicago on my way to Detroit from MN.
    Where in Detroit you from?

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to give Pan my 2 cents worth.

Why does he charge $10,000 USD for paid review's and Why doesn't he show more detailing since his been doing it for over 23 year's....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    I'd love to give Pan my 2 cents worth.

Why does he charge $10,000 USD for paid review's and Why doesn't he show more detailing since his been doing it for over 23 year's....
    1st ones easy. He has 879k subscribers. I would have no problem charging 10k a review if I put in the work to get 879k followers. Pretty sure you would too.

Second ones easy. To busy making 10k doing for review video’s2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    1st ones easy. He has 879k subscribers. I would have no problem charging 10k a review if I put in the work to get 879k followers. Pretty sure you would too.

Second ones easy. To busy making 10k doing for review video’s2023 Car Supplies Warehouse Open House!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    879k Wow! I will take a smaller unbought unsold out channel over his content about his shoe/watch collection look how big my house is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast