autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another hoax…

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another hoax…

In my opinion after reading about geopolitics deeply for 20 years. America/Western World(White Christian) is being systemically destroyed and Trump never done anything to stop it. Trump is basically a zionist. He surrounded himself with them while in office.

The way things are going the greenback will lose its reserve status before Biden's term is over. Which will cause choas. Maybe worldwide.

All the major leaders are on board of some ikind of 4th industrial revolution AKA The Great Reset - digital ID's, Biosecurity, social credit scores, AI, drones, robots, 15min cites on and on. Its all out in the open.

East VS West is a big show.

2. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    In your option, doesn't mean there facts.
    Which part or parts of what i typed is opinion? If you could maybe highlight it please.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

4. Likes Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    In my opinion after reading about geopolitics deeply for 20 years. America/Western World(White Christian) is being systemically destroyed and Trump never done anything to stop it. Trump is basically a zionist. He surrounded himself with them while in office.

The way things are going the greenback will lose its reserve status before Biden's term is over. Which will cause choas. Maybe worldwide.

All the major leaders are on board of some ikind of 4th industrial revolution AKA The Great Reset - digital ID's, Biosecurity, social credit scores, AI, drones, robots, 15min cites on and on. Its all out in the open.

East VS West is a big show.
    I dont know anything about trump being a zionist, maybe theres truth to that im not sure.

I agree the us dollar, and its affects of not just us but possibly worldwide.

Also agree with your great reset claim. Its nice to hear somebody else is paying attention. Not that others are not, but to hear it is reasuring that more are not just ignoring it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    With our gutless spineless and corrupt leaders...no they dont fear us at all.

I have NO faith in our current admin to make the correct calls.

Why do you think there is so much talk of china warning they will take taiwan b4 2025? North K flexing their muscles again. Russia going after ukraine...why? Because they know the obiden admin wont do shitt about it,and if we do we are at a weak point. All this woke stuff being injected in our military.

A war gamed global banking colapse last year that was predicted that will happen withing the next 24 months,(just like they war gamed covid months b4 it happened). Dont believe me? Search "event 201"

The FedNOW is coming this summer. Which is paving the way for as soon as our dollar colapses they will be ready to institute our cbdc...cash will be worthless. Other countries are moving away from the petro dollar, trying to trade using other contries currencies instead to weaken the power of the us dollar as the world reserve currency.

Our young generation is so confused and what or who they are(again done on purpose).They have us so distracted AGAIN with all the woke agrenda garbage, and so many other bs things to try to disarm and weaken the us citizen and weaken the us constitution.

There will come a time when what is left of our first amendment will be taken away. We wont be on here discusing these topics.

Anytime when the truth starts to come out, they silence those who are trying to bring the truth out.

As the saying goes, tell the truth...become a target.

Which part or parts of what i typed is opinion? If you could maybe highlight it please.

How about the dollar collapsing, is that a fact or your opinion?

Post Thanks / Like

How about the dollar collapsing, is that a fact or your opinion?
    Not my opinion. Im reading/hearing this from multiple sources that i trust. They are saying that this is becoming a higher probability due to many factors. But a few being the feds continuting to raise rates, admin still spending money we dont have, coupled that with the fed bailouts of the recent bank failures, also many countries are trying to reduce thier dependenacy on the us dollar.

Post Thanks / Like

The petrodollar is being killed off. Whether that is good or bad depends on who you listen to.

Post Thanks / Like

Not my opinion. Im reading/hearing this from multiple sources that i trust. They are saying that this is becoming a higher probability due to many factors. But a few being the feds continuting to raise rates, admin still spending money we dont have, coupled that with the fed bailouts of the recent bank failures, also many countries are trying to reduce thier dependenacy on the us dollar.

Hearing this from sources that you trust does not make it factual. It might be called a prediction.

Post Thanks / Like

Hearing this from sources that you trust does not make it factual. It might be called a prediction.
    You are absoulty correct. Its my my mistake for the way i typed it up originally, after rereading that post. I never said it was fact though. Sometimes im not so good with words

Post Thanks / Like

This is what a real armed insurecction looks like. Not the made up one. Sudan fighting: Civilians among dozens killed in Khartoum military clashes - YouTube

And another splash of truth comes out on the scamdemic. Naomi Wolf - What's in the Pfizer Documents?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.