autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another hoax…

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another hoax…

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    The duaghter of the judge overseeeing this trump case Used to work on the kamala Harris campaign, And now currently works for the Biden Harris campaign.

Conflict of interest?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    This will be the most corrupt election in American history.

If, weeks leading up to Election Day, the Dems don’t see a path to victory they will burn it all to the ground. States like Michigan will withhold their certification of results as riots and looting ensue.

My prediction.

I also believe trump will call for mail in voting from his supporters in the corrupt swing states of MI, AZ, and PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes opie, Bosko, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric7810 View Post
    This will be the most corrupt election in American history.

If, weeks leading up to Election Day, the Dems don’t see a path to victory they will burn it all to the ground. States like Michigan will withhold their certification of results as riots and looting ensue.

My prediction.

I also believe trump will call for mail in voting from his supporters in the corrupt swing states of MI, AZ, and PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you are wrong. But if we have learned anything from recent past....

Pisss on that mailin voting, some state rino reps in pa were calling for us to use that after 2022 election. What idiots. They want to us the same corruot cheating ways we are all bitchingg about the left using. They we would be no better

4. Likes dlc95, PouncingPanzer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump would've sat back and watched my wife's homeland burn and be erased from maps. He blackmailed Ukraine. A that very moment my wife and I immediately regretted voting for him. America is handed an opportunity to do what it always says it stands for and actually took it, I'm shocked, but in a good way.

The polarization of this county is disgusting.

Trump says the election was "stolen", I say the party was stolen. I want my party back.

Yes, I know, "we have our own problems here to take care of." Tell me, when has that never been the case? There has always been homelessness, always been a crapy medical system. No one, not him or anyone else, will ever fix ALL of our domestic issues. Trumpsters make him sound like some super hero that can perform the impossible.....
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

6. Likes Rsurfer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A truly UNITED States of America scares the hell out of Russia and China. With the politics of division that's going on at the moment, do you think they have anything to fear at the moment?

And discuss.......

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack, opie, Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    A truly UNITED States of America scares the hell out of Russia and China. With the politics of division that's going on at the moment, do you think they have anything to fear at the moment?

And discuss.......

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk
    With our gutless spineless and corrupt leaders...no they dont fear us at all.

I have NO faith in our current admin to make the correct calls.

Why do you think there is so much talk of china warning they will take taiwan b4 2025? North K flexing their muscles again. Russia going after ukraine...why? Because they know the obiden admin wont do shitt about it,and if we do we are at a weak point. All this woke stuff being injected in our military.

A war gamed global banking colapse last year that was predicted that will happen withing the next 24 months,(just like they war gamed covid months b4 it happened). Dont believe me? Search "event 201"

The FedNOW is coming this summer. Which is paving the way for as soon as our dollar colapses they will be ready to institute our cbdc...cash will be worthless. Other countries are moving away from the petro dollar, trying to trade using other contries currencies instead to weaken the power of the us dollar as the world reserve currency.

Our young generation is so confused and what or who they are(again done on purpose).They have us so distracted AGAIN with all the woke agrenda garbage, and so many other bs things to try to disarm and weaken the us citizen and weaken the us constitution.

There will come a time when what is left of our first amendment will be taken away. We wont be on here discusing these topics.

Anytime when the truth starts to come out, they silence those who are trying to bring the truth out.

As the saying goes, tell the truth...become a target.

10. Thanks Eric7810 thanked for this post
    Likes Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Most government workers are a conflict of interest, at least my best interest.

Post Thanks / Like

With our gutless spineless and corrupt leaders...no they dont fear us at all.

I have NO faith in our current admin to make the correct calls.

Why do you think there is so much talk of china warning they will take taiwan b4 2025? North K flexing their muscles again. Russia going after ukraine...why? Because they know the obiden admin wont do shitt about it,and if we do we are at a weak point. All this woke stuff being injected in our military.

A war gamed global banking colapse last year that was predicted that will happen withing the next 24 months,(just like they war gamed covid months b4 it happened). Dont believe me? Search "event 201"

The FedNOW is coming this summer. Which is paving the way for as soon as our dollar colapses they will be ready to institute our cbdc...cash will be worthless. Other countries are moving away from the petro dollar, trying to trade using other contries currencies instead to weaken the power of the us dollar as the world reserve currency.

Our young generation is so confused and what or who they are(again done on purpose).They have us so distracted AGAIN with all the woke agrenda garbage, and so many other bs things to try to disarm and weaken the us citizen and weaken the us constitution.

There will come a time when what is left of our first amendment will be taken away. We wont be on here discusing these topics.

Anytime when the truth starts to come out, they silence those who are trying to bring the truth out.

As the saying goes, tell the truth...become a target.

IYO,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    IYO,
    Iyo?

Post Thanks / Like

Iyo?

In your option, doesn't mean there facts.

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly back in the late 2000s i thought of America as the country you don't mess with, but now you have China and when Trump came into office the rest of the world were kind of laughing at America in general.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.