autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cowboys vs. Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Ehh. I prefer brunettes. Lol.
    You and me both, but don't tell me you'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers, Ric..............
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    He made a commitment when he took his marriage vows- that comes before any job. He supposedly retired before, then came back with Tampa to try and win another S.B. When he retired after that, he promised to spend time with her & the kids, then he changed his mind and thats when she said if you go back we are done. I lean more toward her side and tend to think he is more of a pile of garbage than her. Didnt you see him in public with his new GF- who by your mind set he has been banging for "quite some time"
    Are you their live in butler? Or how do you know so much? Lol. J/k.
    But seriously, what’s with all these cookie cutter rules? People live their lives and very rarely follow such strict rules or are held to “promises”
    He’s a grown man. He doesn’t need to be told what to do. I’m sure she had plenty to be happy about. There’s probably a bunch of stuff going on between them that we don’t know about. I honestly don’t really care, but he doesn’t seem like such a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    You and me both, but don't tell me you'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers, Ric..............
    I think she’s got blue eyes, right?
    I don’t like chicks with colored eyes. That’s 2 dings. She’s OUT!Cowboys vs. Bucslol.

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think she’s got blue eyes, right?
    I don’t like chicks with colored eyes. That’s 2 dings. She’s OUT!Cowboys vs. Bucslol.
    Who's going to be looking at her eyes in bed??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you their live in butler? Or how do you know so much? Lol. J/k.
    I live in the extended Tampa bay region-- You live all the way on the other side of the country. Might be hard for you to believe but we locals hear more and more is reported locally than what you get out west on what's going on here locally-- just as I dont know much about the local scene out in LA.

Cookie cutter rules / held to promises? If your talking' about marriage vows and not beholding to them not only do I think your in the great minority of folks-- I just dont know if I would trust you on anything in life now-- I dang sure wouldn't you in a fight / fox hole with me

And me too as you, I could care less about TB or his ex gizzie
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    I live in the extended Tampa bay region-- You live all the way on the other side of the country. Might be hard for you to believe but we locals hear more and more is reported locally than what you get out west on what's going on here locally-- just as I dont know much about the local scene out in LA.

Cookie cutter rules / held to promises? If your talking' about marriage vows and not beholding to them not only do I think your in the great minority of folks-- I just dont know if I would trust you on anything in life now-- I dang sure wouldn't you in a fight / fox hole with me

And me too as you, I could care less about TB or his ex gizzie
    When I said cookie cutter rules, I meant nobody knows how their particular relationship actually is. That’s cool that you live near Tampa, but cmon, do you really think you’re really in the loop with the intricacies of their relationship? Why would you even care?

Cookie cutter rules are simple. Relationships can be complicated, and nobody really knows the real deal except the people who live under the same roof.

And it’s couldn’t careless*
    Not could careless…

Post Thanks / Like

AFL oi,oi,oi Real football no pads/helmets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12