Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
hi meghan! this product caught my attention a while back when i heard that you left to work for them.
how does this compare to other similar products (megs non-acid wheel & tire cleaner, p&s brake buster, etc.)?
Chocolate Thunder is our number one selling product, I was very impressed first time I used it.
And after all these years that takes a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by kb2ehj View Post
I haven't been up here on the forums much in the last couple years.
This is another sad announcement. I didn't think things would do well after the new owners took over, they usually don't.
I've noticed a large drop in activity, people that I would call the back bone of the discussion groups no longer posting or logging in.
The shopping side of the website is horrible, brands no longer being carried, difficult to navigate.
Just an over all real disappointment, this used to be the premier place to go and 'hang out' doesn't seem that way anymore.
Will miss Meghan also....talked to her several times on the phone and via email, always a pleasant experience. Glad to see she is still in the industry.
Thank you for the kind words, give Geek some grace, lots of changes and they are working hard to do their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
Glad to hear you doing well and found a good home at Car Candy.
I like the name and interested in what their plans for the future are
Live well,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well my plans are always to dominate the Car Care world but I will settle for making a small mark on the map of car care!
There is room for all of us!