autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you Meghan

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRivFan View Post
    Not working for me at all.

Looks like the company is owned and ran by females. If this is true I would make the mascot a hot looking female cartoon character holding a buffer. She should also have pigtails because that's hot
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

2. Dislikes KBsToy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I HIGHLY recommend whoever is using the Chuck E cheeses mascot for their car detailing logo to choose another logo.....unless you have deep pockets and like court rooms

4. Likes dlc95, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend whoever is using the Chuck E cheeses mascot for their car detailing logo to choose another logo.....unless you have deep pockets and like court rooms

There's a convenience store here in the ghetto called Superman. They even use Clark Kent as their logo. Theyve been doing this at least 10 years. My thoughts are DC comics is too afraid to approach because of the WOKE FOLK. Would end up costing more by saying something...
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

6. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More than likely they won't go after anyone that has a small independent business...too much in legal costs...

Post Thanks / Like

More than likely they won't go after anyone that has a small independent business...too much in legal costs...
    Or they feel like:

Anyone who has the courage to run a convince store in Memphis deserves the title of Superman

9. Likes dlc95, Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Meghan

Looking deeper the are a manufacturer who offers private label of their products or custom blends.

Wanna start up your own DIY detailers? Hit up Meghan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It was a joke.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

12. Likes PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

meghan, thank you for all your hard work over the years. best of luck to you in your future endeavors!
    i am the jump starter.

14. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

VERY SORRY I MISSED THIS POST! The AGO community has been like family to me over the 21 years of working at Autogeek. So will try to respond to all of you that were kind enough to take the time to wish me well!
    Oh and also, we do happen to make our own chemicals at Car Candy, anyone wants to come visit me I will introduce you to our in-house chemist, we have a lab, retail store, formula room where we make the magic and a very large warehouse! Follow us on social media, we will have come video content of all of that coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Personally I want to thank Meghan for all she did here. Meghan in my eyes is Autogeek just like Mike Phillips was. But she always went above and beyond and I knew that if I ever had an issue with an order or a simple request that she would take care of it. I never forget the moment she reached out to me to review products on the forum. I always appreciated her for considering me for that to provide many reviews for the people on the forum.

I also had the privilege of meeting Meghan at the classic auto show in LA in 2017. She is even nicer in person. It is always fun to put a face to the name. I spent a lot of time at the booth speaking to her and Bobby. I wish you well on the next chapter of your career. I have no doubt that you will be just as valuable there as you were here. Take care.

-Mike
    Mike aka Guz it has been my absolute pleasure to know you and work with you on some products, and the privilege was all mine to finally get to meet you in person!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Meghan was the last backbone piece of AG. She helped me personally more than once, and it is AG's loss.
    As for the company load of horse sh!t, uhhhh..... social media post, I don't believe one word of it.
    Thank you for the sweet words, helping you out is what we do, customers are family to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Not everyone lol
    I will miss Meghan
    Oh Flash you have given me a run for my money over the years, Love You!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    Best of luck, Meghan.
    I will agree with others here that she was incredibly helpful and I had the pleasure of meeting her on several occassions. My first visit to AG I searched her out to say hello and thanks.
    The last of the legacy staff...
    Paul means a lot coming from you. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bill walsh View Post
    Thanks Meghan for all your help over the years good luck in the future
    Bill thank you, so far my future is one of the happiest places, I am very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Maybe she'll be back the second time around?
    Wow I haven't seen you post in a while, sorry to inform you but there will be no second round, Car Candy will be where I retire from happily!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    We'd be delighted if she returned.
    Bill you know you can find me at Car Candy if you need me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Meghan is such a large part of this industry that I have no doubt that she will bounce back even better than before. I can still remember when she put together one of the first Detail Fests. There was never a problem she couldn't fix.
    Pat I never thought all those years ago meeting you at Detail Fest would bring a life long friend to me, I love your random texts checking on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    All the best in your future endeavors Meghan!! Thanks for all you have done over the years for us here! Was always good to see you and have a laugh or two with ya at the Detail Fests!
    Always great to see you, your icon picture has always given me a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    She will be missed here.
    Best wishes to future endeavors though!
    Thank you Meghan!
    I didn't go far, no need to miss me!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Meghan !
    Thanks for everything over the years. I got nothing but great respect for you!
    Respect is mutual!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Never heard of Car Candy either, but 13 years ago I had never heard of Autogeek
    Regardless, they are lucky to have Meghan on their team. Wish everyone involved the best
    PS
    I do wonder how she still has Admin privileges here. Hopefully there's a way to adjust that without kicking her totally out of the AG family. That to me seems wrong
    I do not have Admin but I can post on here, well at least I can today! LOL And if you have not heard of Car Candy hold on tight because you will be hearing a LOT about it in the next year!
    Big plans for Car Candy and I have a wonderful group that I get to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Yeah. I haven't heard of them before either. Looks like a small operation that has all their products blended for them.
    Please come on by, would love to show you what we actually do here! We have nothing to hide, no bathtub blending, no rebottling!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    They could be mixing them together vs just rebottling.
    Again, swing on by!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Looking deeper the are a manufacturer who offers private label of their products or custom blends.
    Wanna start up your own DIY detailers? Hit up Meghan!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% we can make custom formulations for you, we have a chemist on site and a lab, happy to private label for you, or add you as a Car Candy distributor!

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    meghan, thank you for all your hard work over the years. best of luck to you in your future endeavors!
    Thank you, forum wouldn't be the same without you over the years.

16. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Meghan! I was positive we wouldn’t hear from you any more. Thanks for stopping by!
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

18. Likes John U liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast