autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: For those that are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JBL View Post
    Except, he literally hosted a game show???

Aaaaaaaaand, I'm out. How this wasn't shut down or at least moved into DMs is beyond me.

Used to be a decent place for the topics at-hand. Not so much anymore.

PBMG (not just Autogeek), you're out too.

I will not only be seeking out alternative forums for car care discussion (and seriously, only car care discussion...prior to this other poster, I was just happy to disagree and read other threads...this is too far), I will also move my future purchases to other products and distributors as well. I will not allow my finances to be comingled in your accounts with the likes of some of the posters in this thread.
    Further:

People like you make threats like this hoping you can scare business owners into submission. Let's say you don't order from PBMA again. Let's say your able to convince others not to as well.
    Who do you think gets hurt by this? Do you really think your $150 order is going to cause a multi millionaire to have to make adjustments to their lifestyle??

I'll tell you what will happen. That guy or gal packing orders will be the first to go. According to our elections that means there's a 50/50 chance the person YOU make lose their job is like-minded to YOUR way of thinking.

I swear this Cancel Culture mentality makes me so angry I can't even see straight.

I urge anyone (Democrat, Republican or Independent) that cares about free speech to make an order this holiday season with Autogeek.net Your Car Wax SuperStore -- We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store. Let's cancel the cancellers

2. Likes dlc95, PaulMys liked this post
    Dislikes JBL disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Further:

People like you make threats like this hoping you can scare business owners into submission. Let's say you don't order from PBMA again. Let's say your able to convince others not to as well.
    Who do you think gets hurt by this? Do you really think your $150 order is going to cause a multi millionaire to have to make adjustments to their lifestyle??

I'll tell you what will happen. That guy or gal packing orders will be the first to go. According to our elections that means there's a 50/50 chance the person YOU make lose their job is like-minded to YOUR way of thinking.

I swear this Cancel Culture mentality makes me so angry I can't even see straight.

I urge anyone (Democrat, Republican or Independent) that cares about free speech to make an order this holiday season with Autogeek.net Your Car Wax SuperStore -- We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store. Let's cancel the cancellers
    PBMG won't miss me.

And honestly, your scenario is nothing more than that, a scenario you and you alone envisioned. Pinning the layoff of an employee due to a loss of business by the people pointing out that they're leaving because they don't want to be associated with a forum that--as of this posting--does not take issue with someone denying the holocaust happened is ridiculous. And painting millionaires and corporations as victims is embarrassing.

What is your ultimate point here? Your right to deny the Holocaust too? Is that the victory you're looking for?

Post Thanks / Like

PBMG won't miss me.

And honestly, your scenario is nothing more than that, a scenario you and you alone envisioned. Pinning the layoff of an employee due to a loss of business by the people pointing out that they're leaving because they don't want to be associated with a forum that--as of this posting--does not take issue with someone denying the holocaust happened is ridiculous. And painting millionaires and corporations as victims is embarrassing.

What is your ultimate point here? Your right to deny the Holocaust too? Is that the victory you're looking for?

You'll have to answer my questions before I'll answer yours.

Anyone that acquires a million dollars can still be a victim fwiw.

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Im curious on some of what you spoke of now.ill have to look into.

If you ever want a good source of truth information of current but even old events, might i suggest checking out Ken Matthews Media. He used to have his own radio show but has since been kicked off talk radio, so he does a subscription based news reports every day on subscribestar.com. Ken used to fill in for Rush, thats how i heard of him. He does post up some free reports on rumble, and gab, but im not on those so i dont know how often.

Plus every friday is KENspirocy friday. Someone like yourself could imagine the topics covered lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    And We Know on Rumble, and to help redpill the nornies around me. The Jimmy Dore Show on YouTube. Jimmy hates Trump, but he's also covering the malfeasance in the Democrat party. It's amazing he hasn't been taken down yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaaaaaand, I'm out. How this wasn't shut down or at least moved into DMs is beyond me.

Used to be a decent place for the topics at-hand. Not so much anymore.

PBMG (not just Autogeek), you're out too.

I will not only be seeking out alternative forums for car care discussion (and seriously, only car care discussion...prior to this other poster, I was just happy to disagree and read other threads...this is too far), I will also move my future purchases to other products and distributors as well. I will not allow my finances to be comingled in your accounts with the likes of some of the posters in this thread.
    PBMG won't miss me.
    Yet, you are still logged in some 5 1/2 hours later??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Likes Bosko, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

10. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup. I want to see if anyone on this forum is going to say or do anything about previous statements made in this thread or are they complicit? They've been made aware beyond this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup. I want to see if anyone on this forum is going to say or do anything about previous statements made in this thread or are they complicit? They've been made aware beyond this forum.
    Just let it go.....

Do I agree with everything stated in this thread? Nope.

Do I whine and try and get it cancelled? Nope.

I despise country music. But when I encounter it on the radio or TV, I just click a button to remove it from my senses.

I don't dwell on it, and try to get it banned for everyone else.

13. Likes Bosko, opie, dlc95, Eldorado2k, Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just let it go.....

Do I agree with everything stated in this thread? Nope.

Do I whine and try and get it cancelled? Nope.

I despise country music. But when I encounter it on the radio or TV, I just click a button to remove it from my senses.

I don't dwell on it, and try to get it banned for everyone else.
    I mean, agree to disagree that 6,000,000+ people were killed during WW2? Is that what you're telling me?

You're right...later, bootlickers.

Don't forget Open Enrollment for Medicaid 2023 ends 1/15

Post Thanks / Like

I mean, agree to disagree that 6,000,000+ people were killed during WW2? Is that what you're telling me?

You're right...later, bootlickers.

Don't forget Open Enrollment for Medicaid 2023 ends 1/15
    How do you know that wasn't one of the things I disagreed with?

You're acting like a spoiled little baby now with the name calling.

16. Likes opie, Bosko, Flash Gordon, dlc95 liked this post
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast