autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please forgive me but I gotta say it

College sports in the deep south are on another level as far as popularity-- and thats not a good thing.
    Way to many people go overboard with them. Unfortunately for me I live in an area not that far from uf-- these people have their priorties way out of whakkk- to many of these wack jobs have an allegiance to a CFB team & is more important than friends and even @ times family. They got more money than sense and some are in the lower income bracket-- so you know where that leaves them on sense. The thing about uf though is I always hear fans of other teams say that they dont mind or even like a different team-- not uf, I have never heard anyone with an allegiance to another team say they dont mind the gators-- EVERYONE hates the gators, and their fan base
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

2. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I don't have a clue what your original post means
    OK-- so I will decipher it for you and others. First of it was meant to mock gator fans, their idiot low iq coach and their woke foolish institution that they have such an un dying passion for

Going down means that they lost -- and a game that they all just KNEW they were gonna win

The self proclaimed swamp is a mocking shot at their smart azz wrinkled up over the hill coach from days gone by who coined that name for their home football facility ( normally others out of respect do that- well nobody respects them so they had to do it themselves )

AR-15 is the idiotic term that the new generation of young football fans now refer to players by ( first & last initials then their jersey # )-- makes them think that they are cool by referring to them that way-- so when they get in a group of people they start throwing this silly azz abbreviation around and their friends know but when others dont have a clue -- they get to inform them - and elevate themselves ( in their mind anyway ) in the process. So for the last year and a half if I have heard AR-15 once- I have heard it eleventy zillion times-- maybe more - that he is the second coming of the greatest QB ever-- he's gonna win the heisman two or three times

willy billy is a mocking name for their coach

So all in all-- it was just a post to mock the gators and their stupid fans

Hope I get to post many more like this -- this year-- it will all stop after football season on the forum-- for me its 365 a yr
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

4. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes opie, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    OK-- so I will decipher it for you and others. First of it was meant to mock gator fans, their idiot low iq coach and their woke foolish institution that they have such an un dying passion for

Going down means that they lost -- and a game that they all just KNEW they were gonna win

The self proclaimed swamp is a mocking shot at their smart azz wrinkled up over the hill coach from days gone by who coined that name for their home football facility ( normally others out of respect do that- well nobody respects them so they had to do it themselves )

AR-15 is the idiotic term that the new generation of young football fans now refer to players by ( first & last initials then their jersey # )-- makes them think that they are cool by referring to them that way-- so when they get in a group of people they start throwing this silly azz abbreviation around and their friends know but when others dont have a clue -- they get to inform them - and elevate themselves ( in their mind anyway ) in the process. So for the last year and a half if I have heard AR-15 once- I have heard it eleventy zillion times-- maybe more - that he is the second coming of the greatest QB ever-- he's gonna win the heisman two or three times

Hope I get to post many more like this -- this year-- it will all stop after football season on the forum-- for me its 365 a yr
    Wanna go up to Gainsville and catch a game, Konrad??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes opie, luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Consider me skooled

lol

Honestly I was saw AR-15 and my mind went a whole different direction so I was even more confused when I read it

Apparently I don't get out much

8. Likes luckydawg, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I was saw AR-15 and my mind went a whole different direction so I was even more confused when I read it
    Thats because some have manipulated the masses to make their brain go there when you see or hear that

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

10. Likes luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Thats because some have manipulated the masses to make their brain go there when you see or hear that

My mind went to my gun safe which is still at my son's house until our house gets built

Being without my evil black rifles sucks

12. Likes opie, PaulMys, luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My mind went to my gun safe which is still at my son's house until our house gets built

Being without my evil black rifles sucks
    Hahaha

14. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First time i heard them use it thats what I thought as well-- a rifle

16. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Wanna go up to Gainsville and catch a game, Konrad??

18. Likes PaulMys, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First time i heard them use it thats what I thought as well-- a rifle
    Who am i kidding, i did as well when i seen your post. And boyy was i confused

20. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast