I was washing two of our cars today in the driveway and had a nice good sized 2x4' x about 2" deep puddle+ of foam forming at the end of the driveway from rinsing it all off the cars and driveway. Well one of the neighbors kids (maybe 6ish) came cycling by and stopped and grabbed a big handful of it and threw it around a few times. No big deal I thought...

As I continued to rinse off the cars he started tossing it in the air etc but then wiped a big two handed glob of it across his chest! lol... I told him to be careful and not get it in his eyes and maybe asks his mom coming up the road before he got right to into it, but he didn't really listen and kept tossing it and smearing it all over himself, lol... I went over to the other car for its final rinse and as I turned around a minute or two later he was flat out on his belly making snow angels in the foam!!! I really wish I had gotten a picture of it it was so funny and cute! His younger brother rode up and jumped in it and started tossing it around, his mom was right behind him chasing him! I told her I had suggested he ask her first but she didn't seem to worried about it, and said they had to get cleaned up for bed anyways, then I told her they might need a shower as the construction guys working on the street this past week had left dirt all over the ends of our driveways that was under the foam!

I hope she wasn't mad cleaning them up when they got back home, it was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in years, lol...