autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Life Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Similar thoughts going through my head recently, except not involving a horse, for me it’s regarding buying a set of Vogue tires for my Cadillac. They’re sort of expensive as far as tires go, around $2,000 dollars, plus I just bought tires this past November, but they make a Cadillac look it’s best and I’ve always wanted a Cadillac that was tops like that… You only live once, I completely agree.

I might get them soon, only thing that’s in the way now is the unstable economy, alot of people are predicting doom & gloom soon.

It’s nice to hear from you. Thanks for giving us an update on you. Wish you the best. Glad you’re doing good.
    Ain’t nothin like some mustard and mayonnaise to bring a little more special in a Caddy. Hope you get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

[mention]DetailKitty [/mention] Congrats on the horse and glad you did something that makes you happy. We all need that in our life right now.

2 things: pictures and the name. I loved horses as a kid and probably drew more than a thousand of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the late response here... some time ago I stopped getting notifications from the forum, no matter what I do with my settings.

That being said,

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    Congrats! Can you wax a horse....?
    No, but I always say my horse is cleaner than most people LOL

Glad to hear the truck is getting dirty; that's what's supposed to happen! Trucks are working vehicles. If they aren't dirty and muddy with scratches all over the bed liner, then you aren't treating it right.
    Yup, it's tough to keep it clean anymore... unless it hasn't rained in a week, and that's rare here in PA, there are too many mud puddles on the long driveway to the barn to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Gotta go for what you love.

Good for you, Monica!!

Post some pics of the horse in "off-topic". You are a well-respected member of AGO, and I know that we would LOVE to see them!
    I definitely will!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Congrats on the horse and glad you did something that makes you happy. We all need that in our life right now.

2 things: pictures and the name. I loved horses as a kid and probably drew more than a thousand of them.
    Well that's a full fact about you!

Her name is Kharena.
    I will get pics posted when I get some really nice ones.

Thx everyone for the congrats!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on being a new horse owner (follow your dreams life is short). I do like the post about taking risk . I have tried a couple of business risks ( failed at both, but had fun along the way), but always kept my day job (Biochemist for 40 years, which I do enjoy) until my new endeavor takes off (which never did)
    Cheeeeers
    2022 Carrera S & Honda CRV Hybrid
    2015 Lexus IS 350, 2016 Ford F-150
    Cobalt 242 (8.1 L block, Volvo outdrive)

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Monica on chasing your dream. You are doing what most of us do not have the nerve to do. My dream was to have a horse ranch in Nevada and ride the range and sing Gene Autry songs all day.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

6. Likes bill walsh, DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    Congratulations Monica on chasing your dream. You are doing what most of us do not have the nerve to do. My dream was to have a horse ranch in Nevada and ride the range and sing Gene Autry songs all day.
    I'd love a ranch as well!
    But the horse is good enough for now.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! Can you wax a horse....?

As I watch my parents and in-laws age through their elderly years, I'm starting to think the same way. Time is short and I don't want to have any regrets about missing out on something I wanted to do, but also the incredible importance of taking care of myself so I can keep doing all the experiences I'd like to enjoy.

Glad to hear the truck is getting dirty; that's what's supposed to happen! Trucks are working vehicles. If they aren't dirty and muddy with scratches all over the bed liner, then you aren't treating it right.
    That is a silly question... of course you can wax a horse! I wax mustangs and ferraris all the time!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the purchase. And I thought I was buying something expensive when I spent 700$ on a drone last month LOL! Gotta get what makes you happy when you can afford it!

Post Thanks / Like

We have had a horse for the last 6 years either leasing or owning. My daughter rode equestrian for high school and when she graduated we bought her a 2 year old paint out of Vermont. I understand all to well about the dirty vehicle and the smell.

11. Likes dgage, DetailKitty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ct18 View Post
    We have had a horse for the last 6 years either leasing or owning. My daughter rode equestrian for high school and when she graduated we bought her a 2 year old paint out of Vermont. I understand all to well about the dirty vehicle and the smell.
    Haha! It’s a struggle for sure!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast