autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Yep- they are nice, but VERY expensive, way to much for the average american. Good for just cruising around town or gettin groceries, but other than that , they just are not a versatile and dependable than a gas / diesel
    I semi agree. This one gets 330 miles for a range. That’s a pretty decent trip. On top of that, when you put your destination in your gps, it shows you the charging stations along the way and how long it will get you. They are pretty sharp on keeping you going.

As far as price goes, compared to cars now days, they aren’t terrible. This one was 63,000. That’s by no means “cheap” but that seems to be the going rate for new cars now days. Plus this one is optioned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann View Post
    I semi agree. This one gets 330 miles for a range. That’s a pretty decent trip. On top of that, when you put your destination in your gps, it shows you the charging stations along the way and how long it will get you. They are pretty sharp on keeping you going.

As far as price goes, compared to cars now days, they aren’t terrible. This one was 63,000. That’s by no means “cheap” but that seems to be the going rate for new cars now days. Plus this one is optioned out.

How long would you have to wait for a full charge after driving that 330 miles?

63,000 eh? Dont think the price of all the vehicles ive purchaced so far in my life would add up to that lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4. Likes mattmann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann View Post
    it shows you the charging stations along the way and how long it will get you.
    What? Lol

6. Likes mattmann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Regarding the Committee:
    Again...its not a trial when there is no cross examination. And ms cassidy's words mean nothing. Bipartisan...thats a crock.

But to the average bear who does nothing more than tune into the local nightly news/read headlines will probly unfortunatly believe it all and not know that.....again this is not a trial, no cross examination of a single persons so called "testamony".

Give me a real trial with real evidence so i can make up my own mind based on all the facts about what all truely went down, so i can really know who all to blame. Regaurdless of party

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    dependable than a gas / diesel
    Electric vehicles are more dependable because they are less complex. Batteries, charging systems, and motors. Because of regenerative braking, less need of brake pads. The main thing electric vehicles need more of is tires due to the amount of torque and weight of the vehicles. Now the components may be more expensive if they go out but dependability isn’t necessarily an issue. This is one of the reasons dealers are fighting electric vehicles; won’t need as much servicing.

9. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

Some auto engineers are enthusiastic about it for the reasons you mentioned dgage. They can now focus on other aspects of the car more. I'd like to see the U.S. build more nuclear reactors to support the needed infrastructure for EVs. The economics still favor ICE for now. They are not for everyone and have their own limitations, but I do like them. Seems like Toyota is slowly moving toward EV/EV hybrids and hydrogen. I would expect battery technology to continually get better too.

MSN

11. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Regarding the Committee:

What a load of garbage- but look @ the source
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

13. Likes Texchappy, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the maintenance schedule of the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E since I like to bring facts to my conjecture, in this case the reduced maintenance of electric vehicles.

2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Maintenance Schedule

And here’s a 2021 Ford Mustang Owners Manual for comparison. Schedule Maintenance begins on page 435.

2021 Ford Mustang Owner’s Manual

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Give me a real trial with real evidence so i can make up my own mind based on all the facts about what all truely went down, so i can really know who all to blame. Regaurdless of party
    That’s the point of the commission and if they don’t go to trial, it was another incredibly waste of money by one party or the other. I’ll believe it when I see it regarding going after Trump. And one or two lackeys means nothing and if they’re going to do that then just drop it and move on. Actually, either send it to trial now or move on, this #### is dragging too long.

16. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    How long would you have to wait for a full charge after driving that 330 miles?

63,000 eh? Dont think the price of all the vehicles ive purchaced so far in my life would add up to that lol

Agreed. Somehow I always buy older vehicles but the wife ends up with new ones lol! We looked at a few and they were all around that price point unfortunately.

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast