autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    as a "plan". Read some one my previous posts
    Here’s where you lose me. Biden doesn’t have the ego of Trump but he was recently lamenting how his approval rating is worse than Trump’s and that bothers him. So his plan includes a low approval rating, poor historical view of his Presidency, and no chance to retain power and win re-election?

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

$5.58 at my local Costco today for premium. I think reg was $5.17.

$70 for 3/4 a tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    So his plan includes a low approval rating, poor historical view of his Presidency, and no chance to retain power and win re-election?
    Trying to look at the big picture here im seeing biden and his admin saying...look we only might have 4 years and we technically control all three branches so our time to act is now...lets push what we can thru. Push for ending fossil fuels and rely on green energy, keep up the strength and keep crt and lbgtq ideology in our schools to furthur the indoctrination and confuse the young about reality. Smother 1st/2nd amendment. Keep our border open for illegals. Continue the push of the soft on crime approach.

Just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

5. Likes luckydawg, DownSouth, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Here’s where you lose me. Biden doesn’t have the ego of Trump but he was recently lamenting how his approval rating is worse than Trump’s and that bothers him. So his plan includes a low approval rating, poor historical view of his Presidency, and no chance to retain power and win re-election?
    did you read post 241 on page 25 of this thread.

I hope you dont think that biden is really "in charge". "come on man"

Joe Biden - C'mon Man! - YouTube

7. Likes opie, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over $6 a gallon in central california and thats at the cheap places! Chevron and Shell are approaching $7 a gallon for 87 octane!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I get .10 cents off per gallon @ BP
    I probably will be signing up for all of these type of discounts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't get it. Is it raining on your lawn?

11. Likes luckydawg liked this post
    Dislikes luckydawg disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Trying to look at the big picture here im seeing biden and his admin saying...look we only might have 4 years and we technically control all three branches so our time to act is now...lets push what we can thru. Push for ending fossil fuels and rely on green energy, keep up the strength and keep crt and lbgtq ideology in our schools to furthur the indoctrination and confuse the young about reality. Smother 1st/2nd amendment. Keep our border open for illegals. Continue the push of the soft on crime approach.

Just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Well, don't stop with a few. Go back to your right wing propaganda source and get a few more so you can regurgitate them up for us. You wouldn't want to have an original thought or anything.

Let's see:

Ending fossil fuels and rely on green energy - well yeah. You didn't think he was just going to follow you libs off the cliff with ignoring climate change, did you?

Something about ideology and indoctrinating the youth in schools. Yeah, that hasn't been going on in schools forever. But as far as the one subset of indoctrination you refer to, I don't know I'm not LGBTQRSTUV so I'll stay out of the hate spitting on this.

Smother 1st/2nd amendment - I'm confused here. I thought it was those far left, commie loving reds who cried for their 1st amendment rights. Maybe with Trump adoring Putin, this has been reversed. Hard to keep up with the winds of change.

Keep the border open for Illegals - What border is open???? I think all the people who are still on this conspiracy theory should spend their vacations going to the border and building a huge wall (like 50 foot tall) and quit filling up the campgrounds I want to stay at.
    Hey, you do know it was the Republicans who are responsible for the majority of the Mexican immigrants in the US, right? Pushed by Republican businessmen who wanted cheap labor that would be afraid to complain.

Push the soft on crime approach - that's hilarious coming from people who supported a president who passed out pardons like party favors. Oh, and that little good time at the Capital. A lady died there. In the "Lib" state of California where I live they routinely charge people involved in a crime where someone dies with murder. You're pushing for that for all the people who were involved there, correct?

I don't know. You seem a little woke to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    did you read post 241 on page 25 of this thread.

I hope you dont think that biden is really "in charge". "come on man"

Joe Biden - C'mon Man! - YouTube
    There are two types of power people that give money to politicians. There are the ones that want some influence for ego or to help them make money. Those people are fine with 2 years of power which is all Biden will get.

But the big money people you’re referring to don’t even consider money anymore, they’re focused on power. And those people wouldn’t put up with only 2 or 4 years of power without doing everything in their power to keep said power. Especially when the next administration is just going to roll back most of the changes anyway. So the fact that the Biden administration isn’t doing more to combat high gas prices(INFLATION), which will be the singular focus in the next 2 elections, tells me that there isn’t a single power broker or even a coordinated power group because they’d be doing a hell of a lot more to stay in power. More likely it means the Biden administration has a bunch of people in it for themselves to get richer, which surprise, is just like the Republican donors, they just have better focus than the scattered Democrats.

But if there are some true power brokers behind the Biden administration, they really are doing a shitty job for such powerful people.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ducksfan View Post
    Well, don't stop with a few. Go back to your right wing propaganda source and get a few more so you can regurgitate them up for us. You wouldn't want to have an original thought or anything.

You seem a little woke to me.
    You need to look in the mirror
    And open your eyes

15. Likes opie liked this post
Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast