autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    China is increasingly confident that its model of techno-authoritarian state capitalism is superior to the partisan squabbling, short-termism and selfish individualism it sees in the democratic West.

Is that before or after they dig the uterus out of the 13 year old girls?

2. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    China is increasingly confident that its model of techno-authoritarian state capitalism is superior to the partisan squabbling, short-termism and selfish individualism it sees in the democratic West. I hope they’re wrong.

Btw, the vaccines are safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anyone who likes the way the CCP runs anything....well maybe they should head over there and live for a year or so. Then tell us if they feel the same way after that.

My guess is they would be begging to come back.
    There is a reason ppl from all over the world want to come to the USA.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    There's more money to be had for pfizer and moderna you see....they require more shots than j&j which equals more money

I'm sure you've got the FREE COVID CARE (whatever that means) around you but around here I've seen them in old banks and even an old a$$ gas station with a temporary sign and even says ALL DAY...yeah, I'd trust that placeWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

To this day its embarrassing to see people driving or walking by themselves with a mask on, these will be the things I'll remember down the road the most, well, empty stadiums in 2020 and now the hysteria of the NFL and NHL with this crap too! There's Z E RO consistency with this sh!t, just throw it against the wall and see what sticks the most. Instead of "protests" of pillars of society why don't the fans start staging protests outside these stadiums "to make a point", it's too bad people can't be organized for something like this but then again there's not a rich person funding them to do it eitherWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm sure you've got the FREE COVID CARE (whatever that means) around you but around here I've seen them in old banks and even an old a$$ gas station with a temporary sign and even says ALL DAY...yeah, I'd trust that placeWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

To this day its embarrassing to see people driving or walking by themselves with a mask on, these will be the things I'll remember down the road the most, well, empty stadiums in 2020 and now the hysteria of the NFL and NHL with this crap too! There's Z E RO consistency with this sh!t, just throw it against the wall and see what sticks the most. Instead of "protests" of pillars of society why don't the fans start staging protests outside these stadiums "to make a point", it's too bad people can't be organized for something like this but then again there's not a rich person funding them to do it eitherWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Never heard of this free covid care you speak of.

Yes you are right about all that!

Havent watched a lick of sports ever since this "woke" BS was injected into it all. Cant do it.

Nobody is allowed to have a different opinion anymore. Its just...silence those who oppose

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who likes the way the CCP runs anything....well maybe they should head over there and live for a year or so. Then tell us if they feel the same way after that.

My guess is they would be begging to come back.
    There is a reason ppl from all over the world want to come to the USA.

I agree with you and I'm in no way advocating authoritarianism here. I'd prefer our system on its worst day to theirs.

7. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My stance remains the same - the vaccines work, are safe, were not rushed and based on technology that has been around for quite some time. However, I also believe they should not be mandatory. I believe in individual freedom and choice. I'm also thankful we have great scientists working at Moderna and other Pharmeceutical companies that continue to make modern medicine great.

9. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of this free covid care you speak of.

Yes you are right about all that!

Havent watched a lick of sports ever since this "woke" BS was injected into it all. Cant do it.

Nobody is allowed to have a different opinion anymore. Its just...silence those who oppose

What do you mean "woke", their opinions are heard and yours are what caused all the problems, therefore there's ultimately one way look at everything....THEIRSWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?It's the same thing with the vax, either get it or YOUR the problem, copy and paste what works, use and abuse those shields they all seem to have. You know what though, I'm sick of shields being used and abused, Jussy Smolett being the most recent case of abusing the shield and he's special because of the "triple shield" he has at his disposal.

I'm sure some will not like all this and call it a "hot take" or worse "hate speech" but it couldn't be further from the truth, it's a conversation filled with facts, a novel concept I knowWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

11. Likes Bosko, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

(oops theres that word again "they")
    Dammit Opie!

This isn’t the mythical “they”, you’re referring to governmental agencies. And they are incredibly efficient so I don’t appreciate you disparaging their efficiency with your baseless comments.

13. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Dammit Opie!

This isn’t the mythical “they”, you’re referring to governmental agencies. And they are incredibly efficient so I don’t appreciate you disparaging their efficiency with your baseless comments.
    Lol sorry buddy just couldn't resist the urge. Believe me i was chuckling when i typed it as i was just trying to make a little funny. No harm ment by it

15. Likes Klasse Act, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    What do you mean "woke", their opinions are heard and yours are what caused all the problems, therefore there's ultimately one way look at everything....THEIRSWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?It's the same thing with the vax, either get it or YOUR the problem, copy and paste what works, use and abuse those shields they all seem to have. You know what though, I'm sick of shields being used and abused, Jussy Smolett being the most recent case of abusing the shield and he's special because of the "triple shield" he has at his disposal.

I'm sure some will not like all this and call it a "hot take" or worse "hate speech" but it couldn't be further from the truth, it's a conversation filled with facts, a novel concept I knowWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Thankyou klasse for your candor

17. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast