autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Trump is too old; but that aside, here's why a lot of other people - are coming off the Trump train:

1. He did not need the consent of Congress - he could have simply ordered the Army Corps of Engineers to build the Wall. There were several legal avenues that would have provided for that, and for the funding of that. He either lacked the understanding of how government works, was too susceptible to duplicitous so-and-sos such as Jarred Kushner (and others) whispering in his ear like Wormtongue in "Lord of the Rings", or he was simply never actually committed to the proposition to begin with.

2. He should have invoked the Insurrection Act and activated military and guard units to prevent our cities from being burned and looted during the George Floyd riots. He was again too susceptible to the Wormtongues in his inner circle, or was simply too cowardly to do so.

3. He should never have agreed to unsolicited mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting being permitted in the 2020 election. There were also several legal avenues that could have prevented that. Though to be fair, the feckless Republican Party itself shares much of the blame for that - but Trump was ostensibly its leader.

"We are on the way to a right-wing coup," CIA director Gina Haspel

So it's time to turn the page and put this guy out to pasture once and for all.

Post Thanks / Like

TTQ B4U great way of explaining everything. Common sense is a breath of fresh air.What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

3. Thanks TTQ B4U thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    Trump is too old; but that aside, here's why a lot of other people - are coming off the Trump train:

So it's time to turn the page and put this guy out to pasture once and for all.
    We'll have to agree to disagree that people are leaping off the Trump Train as you call it. Although I would say it's the populist movement more than the "Trump" Train. Again, I led several parades for him locally during the election and there were large groups of people who didn't fly flags with his name on it because again, he wasn't "their guy." They flew the AMERICAN flag because they were libertarians, independents, and regular old conservatives all together who supported the policies and actions he did.

The opposition can un-hitch his name from it anytime as it's just simply been a means for those that opposed him or his policies to keep what they see as a stain on those items. It's a waste to continue to do so as many of us don't follow the person nearly as much as the movement but for those that do, they aren't going to budge no matter how you say it. Call me a deplorable, a racist, an anti-vaxer, etc. We.Don't.Care. We don't because we're confident in who we REALLY are and what we really represent and don't lead with drama or emotion like that. But they won't detach his name because then they would have to argue policies vs the man and that won't help them.

Now if you or others think there's any putting all that out to pasture simply by removing the man himself, you and I both know deep down, that's not happening. His movement is in motion and all that's happening now is actually pushing more into it and buidling it's momentum for what's next. Biden and the dems know it too. They are more focused on trying to push then next 12 months through vs what comes after.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

5. Likes opie, Jayfro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't disagree there. I understand how and why Trump was elected. I've said before I even agree with some of his policy decisions. And who knows, he may run again in 2024. I also agree that the movement is not going anywhere any time soon. Trump was the symptom of a larger disease. I was hoping for more and wished him success. I always wish any American president well.

I also have said to many anti Trumpers that you have to look beyond his rhetoric. I gave the guy a fair shake. The media also created unnecessary drama, as they always have.

"We are on the way to a right-wing coup," CIA director Gina Haspel

Sorry this got off topic.

7. Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I do wish Pelosi could be put out to pasture. She is an anchor to the Democratic Party though not their only issue.

9. Likes CleanIT, TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The virusssssssss

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

13. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    The virusssssssss
    The year...2024......4 vaccines with 6 boosters

15. Likes Klasse Act, CleanIT, TTQ B4U, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    The year...2024......4 vaccines with 6 boosters

A possible reason that the FDA wants to drag thier feet and not release the Pfizer vaccine data for up to 75 years?

But seriously, anyone with common sense would have to stop and say wait a minute here..... you reviewed their data "thoroughly" for emergency use in 108 days. But yet you can't do the same time frame to be able to release it to the folks you are enforcing upon to take?

Hiding something?? Id say so imo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

17. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over reach by the NFL & NHL, everyone has had ENOUGH already. Also not every hospital is being overrun with Omicron or Decepticon or Defcon either as a buddy of mine just took his wife in to get to her ulsers checked out and the nurse told her and this is one of those "heros work here", that the media is overflowing this.

At this point, the people that want the shot have gotten it, those who didn't aren't, time to move forward with life and continue to be safe, we've got friends and family to see, life is short, we know what to doWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

19. Likes TTQ B4U, Jayfro, CleanIT, Vegas1 liked this post
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast