autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Covid may be here with us forever and maybe it shows up like the flu year after year. But we're still trying to deal with it the first time around and failing pretty well at it. What would success be? Stopping the surges that overflow (some/many of) our hospitals. Looks like the pandemic will get worse again this winter. Hopefully enough people will be vaccinated, have natural immunity, or will have died that we won't have to deal with this until next winter but we aren't there yet. And no I don't want people to die but enough people are willing to play Russian roulette with only a 1% chance of death. More power to those people.
    it may be here for good bud, only time will tell. i feel as i have a higher percentage of death from many many other things in life than covid, Time will tell.

cant speak for all hospitals but i know for some the hospitals have such a short staffing problem. and to add to that staffing issue, there are so many people that are clogging the ER because they think they have covid(may show minor symptoms) and want to get tested. when in reality they just need to stay home instead of sitting in the ER for hours on end. So much fear and misinformation has been instilled in many folks

Post Thanks / Like

Coatings....looks almost identical to the one i found on north Dakotas gov health website. one of my resources for the information i stated

3. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

]I think if everyone gets vaccinated and it saves 1 life it’s worth it. So yes i believe we should all make the choice to get it.
    What about all the food shortages, job loses, poverty, tearing families apart? For just one life?

You really trust these people. That would be were we divide. They are trying to create a one world and we will be slaves or dead. Its happening quickly since covid. But the technocrats have been dreaming about this since the 20's or 30's. Columbia university was one of the first known/public places they organized.

"Data" thats there code word.

5. Likes dlc95, TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the reasons I joined and got back on this board was to not be flooded with this crap….

Can we keep it about auto detailing and if you want to discuss other non related items take it some where else. But what do I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, what a lot of Americans don't understand is they are purposely destroying america within to fix the same mess they created by creating a global government. David Rockfeller admits it his own book their agenda is New World Order. IE One group of people control all of us.

Fun Fact. The UN headquarters is build on land that the rockafellers "gave/donated" to the council of the gods!

9. Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscut88 View Post
    One of the reasons I joined and got back on this board was to not be flooded with this crap….

Can we keep it about auto detailing and if you want to discuss other non related items take it some where else. But what do I know

Don't read it. Its a very simple solution.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscut88 View Post

Well we do have the Water Cooler section here for thisWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? Maybe walk past the old water cooler and get a refreshing Coke ZERO sugarWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Don't read it. Its a very simple solution.
    What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? its hard not to. Im greatful to able to repectfully speak freely on this forum.

However i must admit i was a happier person when i didn't see this thread on the feed lol. I subject myself to this and everything news related to much on a day to day basis already. Detailing was my escape.

I must try to refrain from clicking on/commenting this thread in the future lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

14. Thanks noorth thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's horrible that a percentage of the heros who work in hospitals who don't want the vaccination are losing their jobs. Can't call them heros and then sh!t on their rightsWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

16. Likes opie, IH8SPM, Flash Gordon, TTQ B4U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?What's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? its hard not to. Im greatful to able to repectfully speak freely on this forum.

However i must admit i was a happier person when i didn't see this thread on the feed lol. I subject myself to this and everything news related to much on a day to day basis already. Detailing was my escape.

I must try to refrain from clicking on/commenting this thread in the future lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Unsubscribing is also an optionWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?I understand this isn't for everyone but hopefully an adult will step in, put their foot down and resume thingsWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation? I mean how was the FLU handled afterwards...oh yeah, we got back to living and producing and being people, what a conceptWhat's everyone's thoughts on the Covid-19 situation?

18. Likes opie, IH8SPM, TTQ B4U liked this post
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast