autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazy kids toys you see out and about.

Ok i just need to say where do they come up with these toys nowadays? I was shopping yesterday with my wife for my sons birthday which is feb 28th and then my middle daughter is 3/1 and i have to say i was shocked at some of the toys. They make no sense.

Just curious as to what others have seen out in stores and such. Thought itd be fun to see since i know alot of members here have children.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy kids toys you see out and about.

I agree 100%. I am really confused by so much garbage put forth as toys today. toys literally devoid of any decency or creativity.

There seems to be an increasing amount of toys revolving around butts and feces. Lots of poop shaped toys, squishy pieces of poop with smiley faces on them, etc.

I think it’s an illustration of our base, immature culture, as some of the toys aren’t even marketed towards kids, rather, young adults.

I see this trash at the check out counter of a lot of gas stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric7810 View Post
    I agree 100%. I am really confused by so much garbage put forth as toys today. toys literally devoid of any decency or creativity.

There seems to be an increasing amount of toys revolving around butts and feces. Lots of poop shaped toys, squishy pieces of poop with smiley faces on them, etc.

I think it’s an illustration of our base, immature culture, as some of the toys aren’t even marketed towards kids, rather, young adults.

I see this trash at the check out counter of a lot of gas stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know i completly agree. I remember having gi joes and little matchbox cars as a kid. Now i go to buy my own kids stuff and just see this crap. I have to admit it does make me laugh because its so bad but still. Im only 30 next month will be 31 and toys have changed so much since i was even a kid.

Post Thanks / Like

When I was a kid, toys had no warnings, some were made from metal with some edges that were not exactly sharp, but could do some damage in the right conditions, and also had very small parts.

Well, I am still here alive and well.

And I never choked on the small pieces because my father said (paraphrasing): "Hey, a$$hole. Don't put those in your mouth."

It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a 2 year old one of the Grumblie's. Looks kind of scary to me, you touch it and it goes crazy and shakes like it's having a seizure and laughs and screams and does something like burps or farts. He absolutely loved it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    When I was a kid, toys had no warnings, some were made from metal with some edges that were not exactly sharp, but could do some damage in the right conditions, and also had very small parts.

Well, I am still here alive and well.

And I never choked on the small pieces because my father said (paraphrasing): "Hey, a$$hole. Don't put those in your mouth."

Hey im all for those types of toys i just dont understand them now. I mean the ones i posted to me i just dont get lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JWilliams.RadiantDetail View Post
    I bought a 2 year old one of the Grumblie's. Looks kind of scary to me, you touch it and it goes crazy and shakes like it's having a seizure and laughs and screams and does something like burps or farts. He absolutely loved it.
    I agree there hilarious i just dont understand them. Like there seriously running out of ideas some of these things they come up with lol but again kids love em.