autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: gripaddict Thanks for the dislikes lol. Grow up and follow the rules of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by bfielder32087 View Post
    I've never heard of gripaddict but there's one named Spam the Organizer who only uses this forum to promote his YouTube. Or at least he did I don't think I've seen it in a little while.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. His videos are nothing but infomercials, in my humble opinion. I appreciate the fact he has a youtube channel, but we are on this forum to share information, gain knowledge about AG's products, and have a great time just randomly bullshitting. This is a great forum, lets keep it this way.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: gripaddict Thanks for the dislikes lol. Grow up and follow the rules of the forum

That’s why I vote for having an anti YouTube channel promoting rule here on the forum
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

3. Likes DMiglio, bfielder32087 liked this post
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know The Guz really, but he's taken time to reply to numerous threads I started. And has given me good advice and steered me away from a few things I was about to impulse buy lol. And he's from So Cali, so he has that going for him too.

5. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I vote to add a rule that states no YouTube spamming. This forum is for gaining knowledge and contributing knowledge about detailing, not growing someone’s channel. The rules should indeed be liquid and here’s an example of them needing to be.
    Totally agree..especially if that's all they post

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app

7. Likes DMiglio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    Debating is one thing. Just plain telling the other person I don’t like your post is not respectful. State your opinion and why you don’t agree but leave the other person with their own opinion. We don’t have to pick sides or agree with everything everyone here says.

I’ve seen threads started and basically all they contain is a YouTube video, probably the ones Guz is taking about. I close the tab, don’t watch the video, and I don’t say anything. Perhaps the person has no ill intentions and maybe even took his/her time to create the video. So I simply ignore and don’t click dislike, even if deep down I don’t like it or see no value.
    I understand what your saying. What happens a lot of times with me is I'll state my opinion if I disagree and try to leave it at that but then I'll see someone get offended and start being rude. Then that makes me say something rude and it just escalates from there.

People get offended when you don't agree with them. Especially online

9. Thanks gripaddict thanked for this post
    Likes Bruno Soares, gripaddict liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not talking about this forum but there's some forums around that aren't even unpopular where all everyone is doing is posting rude, disgusting garbage 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The more offensive the better for them. Things that are 10x worse then anything they would ever say in real life. This is what I hate about the internet. This place is the exception really.

11. Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123