I would like that thank those of you who have taught me so much over the years. This was a great place with a great bunch of people. Always willing to help, no negativity.

A couple years ago I started noticing more people who just seem to be here to start stuff with people or attempt to put down others. My purchases dropped off from about 800-1000.00 a month to About 200.00 a month as I found myself coming here less and less. Keep in mind this isn稚 just me, I致e talked to several others who feel the same way. Personally I don稚 need it.

Those of you who do this keep in mind there is a cost to keep this forum running and it痴 designed to drive business. I personally know of about 5,000.00 a month of business that has just walked away because of the attitude of a few. Now 60K a year certainly isn稚 going to kill AG. Of course that figure is just what I know of. I figure for every one I know of there are probably 10 more who have left. Now you池e over 600K.

Thanks again to all the good people on here who have helped me so much over the years. If you池e one of the ones who likes to come here and stir up &$*# or need to try to put people down because it somehow make you feel superior, I hope you値l find another outlet for that instead of costing the good people of AG money.

I知 too old and too wise to watch any more of this BS happen.