Happy Christmas Eve to all my Autogeek Online Forum Family members.

It’s 9pm on Christmas Eve here in the Southern Isles, the polishers have been put to rest until the 7th if January, when Details reopens the doors for another year.

I received an early Christmas gift this morning & to be fair - I doubt it can be beaten. I was standing in the kitchen making my morning coffee when I heard the pitter patter of a three year olds feet coming down the hallway. The look on this Boys face when he looked up & saw Dad staring back at him & the hurried half awake run with arms wide open & the warm tight embrace of those little arms & that little head resting on my neck . . . Damn!!!

Now, I love what I do for a living . . . (Okay, sometimes it’s not so fun but nowadays I make sure ‘those days’ pay well) but this morning made me hate it just a bit.

I’m unsure how many of you know what a Pavlova is but Benjamin & I made the Pavlova for Christmas desert together, priceless. Paw Patrol & all . . .

I pretty much covered what has been happening at the shop in my other thread & 2018 had been a challenging & rewarding year full of lessons learned, mistakes made, setbacks & progress. 2019 is shaping up to be a turning point at the shop in terms of our approach to the retail of car care products. Recently we changed things around a bit & the lead up to Christmas has seen the awareness of our store grow incredibly. Exciting times ahead.

March now seems so long ago & it’s hard to believe I was in Florida with my AGO Brother Don (fly07sti) & attending Autogeeks 13th Annual Detail Fest ten months ago. Loved being there, loved meeting so many great people & some good folks from the forum too!!! What a blast!

My good buddy’s Don (fly07sti) & Frank (FrankS) two straight up good guys!!!

Myself & my good friend Mike Phillips! Always a pleasure catching up with you Mike, & I hope to catch up again late in 2019 too.

Likewise with you too Meghan.

Very cool to meet & talk with Bob Eichelberg from Flex North America.

As much as I would love it, there will be no appearance from me at Detail Fest again in 2019 but definitely in the future I will return. SEMA caught me good this year too but alas I won’t make it there in 2019 either. However, we are planning a return to Florida for a family vacation late in 2019 & hope to catch up with some AGO friends while we are there. We are getting excited for this already . . . Counting down . . . Almost.

Got pretty spoilt from my good friends at Lake Country Manufacturing too! HUGE shoutout to Jason Brennan.

So - here’s to you guys! Merry Christmas & Happy 2019 to all my Autogeek Online family from all around the World. Wishing you all good heath & happiness from New Zealand!!!

Nabbed an early Christmas Gift from the Grand Parents!!! LEGO!!!

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline