autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone OCD about anything else?

My drums. The tuning/drum head tension. The set up/angles. Keeping the cymbals clean. They can be $300.00 + for a high end crash cymbal. I've always been very vigilant about my care for them. I cracked my first good cymbal in 1991. It was a huge bummer...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Yet you live in California, that's an oxymoron. LOL. Oh man, I couldn't give up the 2nd amendment rights California has stripped over the years. You'd be very jealous of my gun safe LOL. I'll leave it at that. I feel for you brother.
    Agreed! California Laws SUCK! However, I no longer have to worry about any of my 2nd Amendment Stuff. They ALL have self Identified themselves as Forks and Spoons! LOL You must have a very Bad Azz Gun Safe!...wink wink!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

3. Likes custmsprty, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope

Post Thanks / Like

Laundry for sure! and my shirts have to be hung by colors and short sleeves and long sleeves.

Post Thanks / Like

Anything I spend my hard earned money on. Like others have said tools, garage and my house in general. I figure if it's worth my money it's worth being OCD about. People always tell me my house looks like a model home because there is no clutter. My wife loves it because I do 1/2 or more of the housework.

7. Likes Sicoupe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Several. When I cook I clean as I go fanatically. Wash hands constantly after touching raw foods and use towel or elbow to turn water on when I wash my hands. Wipe any spice containers, etc. When my wife cooks it drives me nuts seeing stuff everywhere. Same with food left out and unattended. Unhealthy. When washing microfiber towels, spray with Shout, then a little Oxy Clean then non fragrant laundry detergent on medium temp (always the same routine). Hate fragrance in lotion and deodorant so doesn't clash with my cologne. Cologne spray in order first to chest, back then arms. When I shower after turning off the water and using the wash cloth (I wring it out first) to dry myself, I must clean the water off the shower doors and walls with a sponge. When that's done, I step out onto my towel and dry what little water is left on me. When I detail for money, I pack my vehicle in the same order from platform ladder on (repack the same after a job). I'd better stop.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much everything. Laundry, work environment, house, fridge arrangement, closet, hygiene, ect.

Landscaping though. I hate seeing nice houses or even average houses with crappy unkept landscaping. Yes my grass is on a schedule.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure... I hang my t-shirts in alphabetical order, and if they are black they go on a white hanger and if they are white they go on a black hanger... My blu-ray collection is also alphabetized as is my CD collection. The picture/sound quality when streaming sucks and when you have 30K in audio/video gear it makes sense to watch/listen to the best quality. Yes I'm old LOL.

Chris

11. Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My coffee table command center for one, all my remotes, two tablets, phone, sunglasses, notebook, flashlight and assorted other stuff. I can find what I need if the lights go out.

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping a clean house! My wife says I make a great husband
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.