autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Star Wars : The last jedi just as bad second time around

No offense to anyone about anything but... Is that rumor about Carrie Fisher true?

Post Thanks / Like

What rumor is that? Her life was a mess, so I am sure many rumors might be floating around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    What rumor is that? Her life was a mess, so I am sure many rumors might be floating around.
    That she was born a man and lived her real life as a transexual. There’s an interview with the actor that played Hans Solo where he says she lived her life with a secret she never told, and that secret was that she was born a man.

I guess it’s common knowledge that they had a fling, so he would know and he pretty much admitted to it and he’s old enough not to care what people think of him as far as that..

1 thing that stood out to me as odd when she passed away. They said she never wanted to be looked at as a “sex figure” to anyone including her fans throughout her life and basically hated how there were boys/men who found her sexually attractive. Now what woman has ever hated being thought of as attractive? That’s extremely rare... Unless of course you’re hiding that sort of secret, then it makes sense.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but that sounds very strange to me. Especially that she had an affair with Harrisson Ford while he was marrried to someone else. She gave the details in her book, so I am thinking that might be the secret you heard about.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I don't know but that sounds very strange to me. Especially that she had an affair with Harrisson Ford while he was marrried to someone else. She gave the details in her book, so I am thinking that might be the secret you heard about.
    You’re right, sounds crazy. It’s something someone told me about and showed me a clip of.. But that’s what rumors are.

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the movie w my wife and kids and we all liked it. We are there to be entertained and watch the fight scenes and beautiful worlds they create. Just don’t go in w expectations or listen to critics reviews. As for a second viewing - I’ll wait til the movie is released and I can watch it on my home 4K projector theater setup . My son and I play the battlefront games on Xbox and like those too.
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to be so blunt...but it's in my top 10 worst movies I've ever seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Arms dealing? Seriously? Arms dealing? It's the 8th movie, and there has never been a hint that either side was paying contractors for their weapons. Wth is that?

And then Luke gonna kill a Jedi... his nephew no less... because he had some darkness? His dad was Darth Vader, the master of all darkness, and he never gave up on him.

Come on man.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Wax View Post
    Sorry to be so blunt...but it's in my top 10 worst movies I've ever seen.
    Many people feel that way.

I don't think it's one of the worst movies ever produced, but I do think it is the worst Star Wars movie ever produced.... mostly because they broke every rule of the SW universe they could. Take that movie, remove the Star Wars background universe and it's a very decent film. But as a Star Wars movie I give it a 3/10.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdgamble View Post
    Arms dealing? Seriously? Arms dealing? It's the 8th movie, and there has never been a hint that either side was paying contractors for their weapons. Wth is that?

And then Luke gonna kill a Jedi... his nephew no less... because he had some darkness? His dad was Darth Vader, the master of all darkness, and he never gave up on him.

Come on man.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Ya it's not in the movies but in the extended universe material it is mentioned a few times. For example, the rebelions got their fighters from a company called Incom and the Tie Fighters are produced by a company called Sienar. It's just not the type of things you want to waste time putting in a movie, it would not help the plot and most people would not care.

As for Luke... yep totally agree. Mark Hamil was very vocal about the choices the writters made for his character and he felt Luke would never act like that or do any of those things. I guess that is why they decided to kill him. He did not seems to be aware of it either... after the premiere, he looks stunned, so my guess is he was never told Luke died at the end of the movie.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast