autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    Very nice. I have heard an EN with it's factory Pops n' bangs and it's no joke! I bet that is loud now.

I can't wait to get the MBRP system...I know my car is full-stealth mode currently but I do want a back to match the bite. Not gonna lie.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    The car in general, as nice and clean as it is, is stealthy as most enthusiasts know GTI, not GLI, so you've always got that going for youWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Yeah driving behind him has more than "planted the seed", it's getting water and love nowWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Had spacer switch from 3/4” to 1/2” (needed to clear exhaust. Shaved fenders. Now I can bag her proper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else gonna be like me and take PTO for when Forze Motorsport drops at midnight the 1st? Well, the 1st if you pre-ordered it. Happy to see the proper Forza title return. Horizons suck.....no tuning equals boring in my book. People would actually gift me their cars and I would spend days tuning for a specific task or track or both. Then, I would put the car up on a private auction and they could buy it back. That was payment. Got 2,000,000CR per tune. It was like a legit video game job for a few years. This is Forza 4 and 6, specifically.

Anyways, I am hopeful this new one itches that old itch. It is literally the only reason I got a new Xbox Series-X in the first place, was the new Forza.

In the meantime Starfield has been fun, the RPG we all deserve, finally. Anyone else play it yet. Level 36 here....that's another thing about 3rd shift. On the weekends I can game....that's about it What did you do today non-detailing related? Dark outside. Quiet hours so no pressure washer. Just boring af Friday and Saturday night. I see now why all the third shifters just talked about video games. It's all you can do on the nights off really with a baby sleeping in the house.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Forza is my favorite video game series of all time. The amount of hours I spent tuning to get a Chevy II to dead hook, or my second gen camaro to lift the front wheels on launch, lol.

I have not bought the newest x box. Still have an XBox One, rarely have time to play it.

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Had spacer switch from 3/4” to 1/2” (needed to clear exhaust. Shaved fenders. Now I can bag her proper.

GORGEOUS!!!

6. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Several people said that they enjoyed seeing the house in progress so I thought I would post this

The builder and realtor created the first half of the video in early April before we closed and took possession and there were a few punch list items that needed to be done

The furniture was digitally added for the video

The second half was just photographed this past Monday and added to the original video

6062 N Snowflower ln, Palmer, AK - YouTube

8. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just picked up the Acura TLX from the shop after getting its first major service; Timing Belt, Water Pump, Tensioners, Serpentine Belt, Coolant Flush, and Transmission Flush!

It’s actually the first time the car has been put into any shop other than oil changes, Battery, and tires since I’ve had the car which has been 3-4 years I think!

Not bad for 152,000 miles! Yes, I know I got lucky on the timing belt but the tech said I could’ve gone another 30-40k given the shape of the belt, the water pump was just starting to seep so the timing was good!

Tomorrow the car gets a good bath and the interior gets some lovin too, it needs it!

JF

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

10. Likes Big Dave, chilly, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    Just picked up the Acura TLX from the shop after getting its first major service; Timing Belt, Water Pump, Tensioners, Serpentine Belt, Coolant Flush, and Transmission Flush!

It’s actually the first time the car has been put into any shop other than oil changes, Battery, and tires since I’ve had the car which has been 3-4 years I think!

Not bad for 152,000 miles! Yes, I know I got lucky on the timing belt but the tech said I could’ve gone another 30-40k given the shape of the belt, the water pump was just starting to seep so the timing was good!

Tomorrow the car gets a good bath and the interior gets some lovin too, it needs it!

JF

Isn't the belt service every 75KWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Isn't the belt service every 75KWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

90k on Honda/Acuras.

I’ve been searching for an honest mechanic and remembered my daughters ex boyfriends grandfather has a shop not too far from us, been in business forever, great reviews etc…they were always good people too! He gave me a great deal…just a shade under 1500 for all!

I’ll be bringing my wife’s X3 to him next week to fix the windshield washer reservoir, dealer is 800 to replace since you have to take off the front passenger fender to get to it (stupid), he thinks it’s a grommet, about a 100 to fix!

JF

13. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    90k on Honda/Acuras.

I’ve been searching for an honest mechanic and remembered my daughters ex boyfriends grandfather has a shop not too far from us, been in business forever, great reviews etc…they were always good people too! He gave me a great deal…just a shade under 1500 for all!

I’ll be bringing my wife’s X3 to him next week to fix the windshield washer reservoir, dealer is 800 to replace since you have to take off the front passenger fender to get to it (stupid), he thinks it’s a grommet, about a 100 to fix!

JF

$800 to fix a washer tank....nah, do what they did in the old days and use a bottle with the hose in itWhat did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

Page 304 of 353 FirstFirst ... 204254294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314 ... LastLast