autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 47 of 353 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by dragan75 View Post
    Where is this people put
    Audi a5

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is that transmission from a BMW or MB? Or is it an Audi Quattro transmission?

Post Thanks / Like

Phone Mount

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    Is that the first proclip mount you’ve had? If not, how do you like them? I saw one in a video recently and liked how they attached to the interior panel rather than an air vent.

Was thinking about getting the magnetic one or one like you have, but couldn’t decide. Don’t really want a magnet on the outside of my phone case, but I imagine it would work just fine from the inside.
    Not the first, I have one in all three vehicles now. They are by far the best and most well engineered pieces of simplicity. I used to do an air vent mount and still carry a magnetic version for when I rent cars, etc. as I have the magnetic mounts on my phone and my wife's phone and they work well on the ProClip.

Here's my set up in the Infiniti. The magnetic mount is just a basic one from target or somewhere. I used liquid nail to fasten it. I think proclip sells one but I didn't get it at the time. Here phone mount is similar but I don't have a pic of it online or handy at the moment.

I have a phone case that doubles as a wallet for ID Cards/Credit cards, etc. and thus I put the metal plate for the magnet on the inside of the case and it doesn't interfere with the use of my case. On my wife's phone we simply attached it to the inside of the case and it there too, it still mounts to the phone without issue.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Is that transmission from a BMW or MB? Or is it an Audi Quattro transmission?
    Yes audi a5qvatrro

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly add-ons keep coming....picked up some nice all weather mats from Jeff Bezos. Nice quality soft rubber compound and near perfect fitment in the Jeep.

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

6. Likes SWETM, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On my lunch hour I weeded the flower beds yet again and blew off the patios.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

8. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned up the Rogue. Exterior and interior. HD Speed, wiped down after with Beadmaker. WETS on the trim. First time using Gyeon Q2 on the tires, looks good, we'll see on durability. CG Silk Shine on the interior.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

10. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Cleaned up the Rogue. Exterior and interior. HD Speed, wiped down after with Beadmaker. WETS on the trim. First time using Gyeon Q2 on the tires, looks good, we'll see on durability. CG Silk Shine on the interior.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Are you sure you posted in the right thread? This is “what did you do non detailing related”

Post Thanks / Like

I went to fill up my gas tank this morning and for the longest time the air pump/nozzle has been broken at the gas station I go to.. It’s the only air pump around here that automatically fills your tires at whatever psi you set it to.
    Unfortunately some idiot cut the nozzle off when they 1st installed it and it’s never been available to use...

Today I decided it’s been long enough and walked over to it so I could see whether they’ve fixed it yet and it looked fine to me, so I asked the girl if she could turn it on and I got the same old answer that “it doesn’t work, someone cut the nozzle off”... I asked if she was sure because it looks fine to me. She came out and I guess I had to be the 1 to break the news to her and probably everyone else who works at the gas station that it works now.

Anyways I was excited to use the thing because only 2 of my tire pressure monitors work [the front ones] and I haven’t properly checked the rears since I bought the car.. Turns out my rear tires were at 26 & 27 psi. Too low. I inflated all 4 tires to 31 psi as the sticker on the door jamb recommends and wow what an instant difference in ride quality. The Cadillac rides so smooth and I can already tell my gas mileage is going to improve now that all 4 tires are properly inflated.What did you do today non-detailing related?

13. Likes SWETM, Coatingsarecrack, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Are you sure you posted in the right thread? This is “what did you do non detailing related”
    Ahh, why sweat the small stuff LOL. Life is short.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

15. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Ahh, why sweat the small stuff LOL. Life is short.
    Hey if this is what you did non detailing related, you’d become a bit intimidating with your detailing posts. Lol.

17. Likes custmsprty liked this post
Page 47 of 353 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast