autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 40 of 362 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    the gentleman recommended if i don't have to use it a lot (which i don't), then to buy this (below) as it's pre-mixed and RTU (just pour and go). i paid around $14 (good for around two years once open). this way i don't have to worry about not getting the exact mixed (gas/oil) ratio which can cause problems at some point...
    Non-ethanol pre-mix. Great stuff, Allen.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hmardown View Post
    Log splitter finally bit the dust. The Briggs and Stratton gave me 18 hassle free years. Going yank this engine and replace it with a Honda. That should last me the rest of the trip. by the way this unit has been sitting outside all this time. Maybe I’ll give it a little more love this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those Honda Vert shaft engines are great.

Post Thanks / Like

anything other than the mower I'll dump the gas after using. then I'll start it back up & run it till it stalls. I put shut off valve on the mower, generator, log splitter etc. let them run out till they stall. this is not the best option because the O rings & gaskets dry out, but it's the lesser of the two evils. for me at least. a couple firemen friends of mine say they buy leaded gas in some of the big name stores. it's pricey but they need equipment to start when they need it. I never looked into this and I'm not sure where they buy it. that might be what you're looking at ?

Post Thanks / Like

anything other than the mower I'll dump the gas after using. then I'll start it back up & run it till it stalls. I put shut off valve on the mower, generator, log splitter etc. let them run out till they stall. this is not the best option because the O rings & gaskets dry out, but it's the lesser of the two evils. for me at least. a couple firemen friends of mine say they buy leaded gas in some of the big name stores. it's pricey but they need equipment to start when they need it. I never looked into this and I'm not sure where they buy it. that might be what you're looking at ?
    Run it dry, then add the non-ethanol gas. You'll be good.

Post Thanks / Like

PaulMys
    good to know, thanks. should be here tomorrow bought it from Equipatron free shipping & no tax. and just about half the price of a Briggs & Stratton. it was about one HP less but the guy said, Typically on a log splitter, the engine is powering a pump. Generally speaking all of these engines in this range are designed for the same applications. I'm confident about it.

Post Thanks / Like

PaulMys
    good to know, thanks. should be here tomorrow bought it from Equipatron free shipping & no tax. and just about half the price of a Briggs & Stratton. it was about one HP less but the guy said, Typically on a log splitter, the engine is powering a pump. Generally speaking all of these engines in this range are designed for the same applications. I'm confident about it.
    He's right about that. The engine is running the hydraulic pump. You'll be good.

Post Thanks / Like

So I checked the cabin filter in my "new to me" Elantra Sport and it really didn't look to bad but because I bought a new charcoal infused cabin filter on Ebay and it arrived today I swapped it out, just how I am...big surprise, rightWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

I also cleaned my windshield with DG Rain Repell since it's supposed to rain tomorrow, had to do "something" detail related while down thereWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Went to cruise around the Tidal Basin with the top down in my Miata to see the Cherry Blossom during lunch today. Thought I would get there before the crowd next week. They’re not at peak bloom yet for few more days, here are some pics. Enjoy...

9. Likes PaulMys, VISITOR, SWETM, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oz_TCH View Post
    Went to cruise around the Tidal Basin with the top down in my Miata to see the Cherry Blossom during lunch today. Thought I would get there before the crowd next week. They’re not at peak bloom yet for few more days, here are some pics. Enjoy...

Good ole Arlington Virginia. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

11. Likes Mayassa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer77 View Post
    Eating them is one thing, yes they can cause some discomfort. A few years ago I was slicing some Habaneros for some chili, not wearing gloves and not thinking and rubbed my eye. That was an experience!
    i can imagine how painful that would be. if i'm not mistaken, they make mace/pepper spray with hot (scorching) peppers that will literally make you feel like you're melting and on fire. i here the stuff below is no joke!

13. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
Page 40 of 362 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast