autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I am celebrating the detroit lions winning their second playoff win since nineteen fifty seven!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    The Lions playoff win even made our afternoon news. We do like a good underdog story though.

2. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am celebrating the detroit lions winning their second playoff win since nineteen fifty seven!!

I was a couple weeks short of turning 22 yrs old the last time we won a playoff gameWhat did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

Congrats to Detroit. I vividly remember the last time they won a playoff game because that was the 1st year I started watching football and they wound up losing to the eventual Superbowl Champion Redskins with Mark Rypen at QB.What did you do today non-detailing related? I was 12yrs. old.

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Bosko, Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Congrats to Detroit. I vividly remember the last time they won a playoff game because that was the 1st year I started watching football and they wound up losing to the eventual Superbowl Champion Redskins with Mark Rypen at QB.What did you do today non-detailing related? I was 12yrs. old.
    Thanks Ric!

So I've gotta ask, do people in L.A. truely follow their football team(s)What did you do today non-detailing related?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    The Lions playoff win even made our afternoon news. We do like a good underdog story though.
    Dave, thanks for telling me this, I can't wait to share this with everyoneWhat did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

8. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Thanks Ric!

So I've gotta ask, do people in L.A. truely follow their football team(s)What did you do today non-detailing related?

Hell no. Lol.
    The Rams have somewhat of a following, but even then you gotta remember they were never really liked in Los Angeles to begin with because everyone considers them to be Orange County’s aka Aneheims team. They used to play in Angels Stadium the whole time before they went to St. Louis, and trust me nobody cared when they left. Lol.

The Chargers are even worse! Lol. They should’ve stayed in San Diego where they actually had a fanbase. Coming to LA made absolutely no sense and there’s no Charger fans here. I don’t know a single person who calls themselves a Charger fan.

LA finally got not 1, but 2 teams after 20yrs… But they gave us the absolute 2 worst teams possible. Nobody wanted either of them.

And as much as I’ve hated the Raiders ever since they turned their backs on our city in 94’ the only team that ever made sense and the only team this city ever really wanted was the Raiders. I hate them so much and loved to see them suck for 20 straight years in Oakland. I hate the Traiders.

I don’t quite hate them as bad now that they’re in Las Vegas, but they messed up leaving LA. It’s fine though because my 2nd team was the Saints and I’ve been a Saints fan for 33yrs. now.What did you do today non-detailing related?

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

People in Los Angeles love football, but what happened during those 20yrs. was everyone gravitated towards whatever team they now love. There’s Cowboy fans, Steelers of course, Green Bay fans, everybody, Eagles and Vikings bars, Saints, 49’ers, etc.

That’s why you see a sea of red at Sofi Stadium whenever the Chiefs or 49ers play vs. the Rams. There’s way more die hard fans of every team except the Rams & Chargers thanks to the NFL giving us the 2 least desirable teams in the league. Lol.

Another thing I and I’m sure alot of people in LA hate is how these Rams & Chargers have ruined the weekly games they show on local TV. We used to see the very best games every weekend including doubleheaders on Fox & CBS. Saints were good during the Brees years and were always on Fox.

Now we’re forced to watch the stupid Rams & Chargers games. Ain’t nobody wanna watch that crap! Lol. They ruined the TV games.What did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say the Chargers and Rams are thr worst teams, I mean the Rams won a Superbowl and went to one previously, the Chargers had NO business going there, stupid!

I heard the St. Louis market had 50K people show up to one of those fraud league games (XFL or USFL) and that speaks volumes IMO What did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say the Chargers and Rams are thr worst teams, I mean the Rams won a Superbowl and went to one previously, the Chargers had NO business going there, stupid!

I heard the St. Louis market had 50K people show up to one of those fraud league games (XFL or USFL) and that speaks volumes IMO What did you do today non-detailing related?

A large part of that comment has to do specifically with the uniforms/jersey colors… I dunno I think they’re both sort of fugly or undesirable to put it nicely.

And IMO the Chargers name, logo, everything would’ve been better served a complete re name/re brand similar to what happened with the Browns when they became the Ravens or how the Oilers became the Titans… The Charger brand screams old San Diego in the worst way, similar to the Padres.

San Diego is kinda weird from our POV in Los Angeles. We look at San Diego as sort of a red headed stepchild for lack of a better word.What did you do today non-detailing related?lol.

San Diego things just don’t fly here in LA. Lol. The Chargers get seemingly zero coverage on local news. No mention on local sports radio. Like never.

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just asked a blind question to both my brothers… This was the immediate replies I got. I actually laughed when 1 of them said Lions. Forgive him, he’s 10yrs. younger than me. He never saw a Lions playoff win until yesterday.What did you do today non-detailing related?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I just asked a blind question to both my brothers… This was the immediate replies I got. I actually laughed when 1 of them said Lions. Forgive him, he’s 10yrs. younger than me. He never saw a Lions playoff win until yesterday.What did you do today non-detailing related?

He needs to watch this Sunday when we host either the Eagles or Bucs, stay "tuned" What did you do today non-detailing related?

Page 337 of 355 FirstFirst ... 237287327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343344345346347 ... LastLast