autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

No, no...I just noticed how long ago it started, plus how much our forum has changed since thenWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    No, no...I just noticed how long ago it started, plus how much our forum has changed since thenWhat did you do today non-detailing related?
    That's the way of the forum world, people come, people go, people come back. At least nobody gets banned anymore.

3. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Installed some Conti DWS06's on the RedSport

ran some last minute errands today, traffic and huge lines a plenty...
    i am the jump starter.

5. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Installed some Conti DWS06's on the RedSport

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    ran some last minute errands today, traffic and huge lines a plenty...
    I saw a lot of people rushing about while I was out walking the dogs this morning. Either rushing to do last minute shopping, or heading out on holidays. It's easy to tell the difference, the last minute shoppers are often speeding and look generally stressed, and they're being held up by the others in fully loaded SUVs or utes that are often towing a boat or caravan, and driving well under the speed limit. Very happy I've got everything done, I'm sitting with my dogs eating lunch, watching an old episode of top gear, and tomorrow I only have to go 3 minutes to my nephew's house for Christmas lunch.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Groceries were the big change for my girlfriend. She has always disliked grocery shopping. Now she orders them online and just does pickup.
    See, I actually liked doing the groceries pre-Covid, then it became a massive anxiety trip and something I dreaded doing. The whole thing was compounded by the shopping strip and supermarket closest to me being a cesspit of tweaked up druggies and the streets used as a public connivence, nearly every visit there was something nasty going on out front. I always felt like I needed a shower each time I would return from there. Now, I order what I need on a Sunday night in comfort (and safety) and its delivered the next day, free of charge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    See, I actually liked doing the groceries pre-Covid, then it became a massive anxiety trip and something I dreaded doing. The whole thing was compounded by the shopping strip and supermarket closest to me being a cesspit of tweaked up druggies and the streets used as a public connivence, nearly every visit there was something nasty going on out front. I always felt like I needed a shower each time I would return from there. Now, I order what I need on a Sunday night in comfort (and safety) and its delivered the next day, free of charge.
    Where I lived in Sydney, the local shopping strip was used as a filming location "Housos". I won't put a link up as there is a fair amount of swearing in most of the videos out there and it is really bad tv, but it has a following. It wasn't as bad as portrayed in the show, but there were days it was close. If anyone wants to search, use :

Housos "reality"!

But you have been warned.

9. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Forza Motorsport saga continues. Recently got the 1995 F50 GT to level 50 and working on thr 1995 911 GT2 next. Next purchase goal is the 2005 Saleen S7 and the 1967 330 P4 Spyder.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

11. Likes Texchappy, Brrr, Odrapnew liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

While I had the FJ in the garage to do the wheels, I checked all the pressures, all around 32psi, so I bumped them all up to 35psi. While I was doing that I decided to adjust my rear shocks, changed them to their softest setting. All done by turning a little knob on the bottom of the shock, there's about 20 different settings, I had them about midway, I want to see if I can feel the difference, even though I bumped the tyre pressures up.

I took the underside shot while under there, just a few bumps and scrapes, even though it's all tucked up pretty good. Saw a story on YouTube recently where a guy in Canada with a Hyundai Ioniq 5 ran over some debris on a highway, left a scrape on the battery protection cover, he took it in to get checked out, they looked at it and told him he needs a new battery, apparently if the cover takes a hit, the battery is compromised, so has to be replaced, and that will be $60,000 please. I think I might stick with my FJ for a while longer.

13. Likes Klasse Act, DFB, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That $60K story is crazy, more than the car itself What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That $60K story is crazy, more than the car itself What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

Heres the original one, and they now have a second video about another one that's happened.

$60,000 to replace battery. The battery costs more than a brand new car! - YouTube

Page 333 of 359 FirstFirst ... 233283323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337338339340341342343 ... LastLast