autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Seems to me you have a lot of good choices out in LA. I remember driving by one near the airport on Century or La Cienega, of course LA is so big you probably don't live anywhere near there.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Seems to me you have a lot of good choices out in LA. I remember driving by one near the airport on Century or La Cienega, of course LA is so big you probably don't live anywhere near there.
    Are you talking about the Jet Strip? If so that place was awesome. I had several great nights in there including 1 of the luckiest nights ever where I took a stripper home… Well she actually took me to her place and yea.What did you do today non-detailing related?

Funny thing a year or 2 later I wound up seeing that very same chick on an episode of “Blind Date”.
    Remember that show? Lol.

I was watching and it suddenly dawned on me when they came back to her apartment and I said to myself “hey I’ve been there before, Hey that’s that stipper chick”!! Lmao. She had a stripper pole in her bedroom.What did you do today non-detailing related?

The other place you could be talking about is Bare Elegance. That place is the bomb, but their prices are high so I tended to have my fun at the Jet Strip which was more of a dive bar type atmosphere with cheap drinks and hot chicks.
    Bare Elegance is full nude but no alcohol. Fun times.What did you do today non-detailing related?

3. Likes Big Dave, PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither of those sound familiar, I haven't been in LA in 15 years or so, and I haven't stayed near the airport in forever, so it may be somewhere else that I'm thinking of. I just remember making a U-turn several times where the club was, so it must have been near the hotel. Who knows, maybe I'm thinking of another city, lol.

Wait, what? You went home with a stripper?!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Neither of those sound familiar, I haven't been in LA in 15 years or so, and I haven't stayed near the airport in forever, so it may be somewhere else that I'm thinking of. I just remember making a U-turn several times where the club was, so it must have been near the hotel. Who knows, maybe I'm thinking of another city, lol.

Wow now you’ve got me wondering what else it could be because those 2 spots are really well known and they’re both almost literally underneath the freeway overpass entering LAX.

When you exit LAX on La Cienega Blvd. there’s always been a huge Bare Elegance billboard. Lol.

And yea man. I caught lightning in a bottle that night. I guess I was at the height of my powers. Lol.

I was 23yrs of age. I don’t wanna keep getting older.What did you do today non-detailing related?

6. Likes Big Dave, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

And yea man. I caught lightning in a bottle that night. I guess I was at the height of my powers. Lol.

I was 23yrs of age. I don’t wanna keep getting older.What did you do today non-detailing related?
    Wait a minute - all those $2 bills in the other thread - did you take them back when she was sleeping?

8. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    Wait a minute - all those $2 bills in the other thread - did you take them back when she was sleeping?
    Yup. That was the plan all along… Hard work prying them off bra & panties while the girls sleeping, but I managed to get em all back.What did you do today non-detailing related?lol.

10. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil change on the lawnmower and then some SONUS Trim & Motor Kote on the plastics before putting it away.

12. Likes DFB, Dirty Harry, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That Trim & Motor Kote...wasn't that supposed to replace the floor finish they stopped making? What was that called--Bill D?

Post Thanks / Like

I think they still make Mop n Glo floor shine I havent experimented with it in detailing in ages
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I think they still make Mop n Glo floor shine I havent experimented with it in detailing in ages
    Oh...you're right, David B made that T&MK to replace some Meguiar's product they stopped making, wasn't that something you used? When I think T&MK I think of you for some reason.

Page 323 of 355 FirstFirst ... 223273313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333 ... LastLast