autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Oh, and the tech took photos of the removal and install of the turbo I just had to ask!
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

Welp, already got my first victim. Guy with a bone stock 2013 STI wants to race.

Grab your shovel and start digging buddy What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

Can confirm. The GLI is significantly faster from a dig and definitely from a roll. At 4k that IS38 turbo really comes to the party. Sounds amazing too. The 100% stock exhaust let's the turbo noises really shine and standout. I like turbo noises..a lot lol. I will make a dedicated post this weekend hopefully covering the car thus far and future aspirations and goals. Aftwr driving it the still-needed mod list order changed somewhat hahaha.

A V6 Camery(which isn't a sluggish car these days) tried getting fresh this morning, twice. He found out. Twice.

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

After delays in getting more potting mix (don't go there!), this year's potting is FINALLY done! These last couple of trees done by yours truly, very satisfying and a weight off my shoulders.

And finally, good old Dr. Clifford Park's is in full bloom at the moment at the back of the shop.

This camellia is actually a cross between a Japonica and Reticulata, meaning it has larger foliage than a regular Japonica, and bigger flowers too. It is known to be slower to establish, but certainly rewards with the sheer size of the blooms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    After delays in getting more potting mix (don't go there!), this year's potting is FINALLY done! These last couple of trees done by yours truly, very satisfying and a weight off my shoulders.

And finally, good old Dr. Clifford Park's is in full bloom at the moment at the back of the shop.

This camellia is actually a cross between a Japonica and Reticulata, meaning it has larger foliage than a regular Japonica, and bigger flowers too. It is known to be slower to establish, but certainly rewards with the sheer size of the blooms.
    I took this shot a couple of weeks back while walking the dogs, the colour was so intense I had to capture it, I have no idea what they are, but I'll bet you do.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

7. Likes DFB, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to the golf driving range today, it was very dry and dusty, so I had to wash my golf bats, using up my Mother's California Gold. I bought these Palmers probably 20 years ago, after I started breaking my original Kmart specials.

9. Likes DFB, oneheadlite, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    I took this shot a couple of weeks back while walking the dogs, the colour was so intense I had to capture it, I have no idea what they are, but I'll bet you do.

Pig Face, or Mesembryanthemum crystallinum, a very old-fashioned plant, often used in hot are hard to establish positions. I'm not a huge fan of them but remember the one my grandmother had growing in a large hollowed out log, very distinctive when if full bloom.

11. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Likes Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My buddy Marsin is installing his brand new Stillen cat-back exhaust on his EN. The stock exhaust appears to be 2.5" all the way whereas the aftermarket one is 3" mid-pipe and 2.5" axle-back into a much smaller muffler, active exhaust will still work like normal. Also there's no resonator, so it's going to pop & crackle ALOT moreWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Might have a video soon, stay "tuned"What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

13. Likes Big Dave, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    My buddy Marsin is installing his brand new Stillen cat-back exhaust on his EN. The stock exhaust appears to be 2.5" all the way whereas the aftermarket one is 3" mid-pipe and 2.5" axle-back into a much smaller muffler, active exhaust will still work like normal. Also there's no resonator, so it's going to pop & crackle ALOT moreWhat did you do today non-detailing related?

Might have a video soon, stay "tuned"What did you do today non-detailing related?What did you do today non-detailing related?

No audio clip but daaaaaym that thing sounds GREAT! Needs to go to the muffler shop tomorrow for an adjustment or two. The "bark" of the pops and crackles are incredible, no run on and on and on either...just right!!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

15. Likes DFB, PouncingPanzer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    No audio clip but daaaaaym that thing sounds GREAT! Needs to go to the muffler shop tomorrow for an adjustment or two. The "bark" of the pops and crackles are incredible, no run on and on and on either...just right!!

Very nice. I have heard an EN with it's factory Pops n' bangs and it's no joke! I bet that is loud now.

I can't wait to get the MBRP system...I know my car is full-stealth mode currently but I do want a back to match the bite. Not gonna lie.

Page 303 of 359 FirstFirst ... 203253293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313353 ... LastLast