autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 27 of 353 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    My cars are Not girls. It’s a he.
    O mybad. Let me retype it.....brah gets 18 and u just give him the boot! Lol all the memories you guys had. Better?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    O mybad. Let me retype it.....brah gets 18 and u just give him the boot! Lol all the memories you guys had. Better?

Lol. Yup.

Nah I just gotta do the right thing. I haven’t been driving it as much + it needs a new battery and the water pump is making a noise like it’s only a matter of time before it needs replacing. If anyone else feels like it’s worth the small amount I’m asking for it then hey, take it away...

I was about to junk it till my friend convinced me to put it up for sale. I got 13 replies and 1st dude is the 1 who’s serious about buying it.

Post Thanks / Like

This would be their last time together... Seville is sold.

That car was a Champ. Much respect to him.What did you do today non-detailing related?

4. Likes SWETM, ClearVue18, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That car was a Champ. Much respect to him.What did you do today non-detailing related?
    What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related? Seville until next time!

6. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad day indeed eldo. But you replace him with a nice one.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk
    2014 Toyota Venza LE-Attitude Black Metallic
    2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic
    2006 Honda Odyssey EXL - Slate Green Metallic

8. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's never easy saying bye to a good friend.

Did you take the car for one more last ride, for old times?

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by java View Post
    It's never easy saying bye to a good friend.

Did you take the car for one more last ride, for old times?
    No I didn’t.. Reason being was the battery was toast, so I borrowed my friends battery charger to start the car on Saturday, then I drove to a couple of junkyards to see how much they’d give me for it but their offers were too low. I tried starting the car on Monday and the battery was dead again.

I put the car up for sale Monday and a guy came and wanted to buy it but we couldn’t jumpstart it because his friend of [all people] grew impatient. [some people just don’t understand that these cars don’t just start up immediately like some Corolla or something. Cadillacs take a long time to jumpstart]

So the guy took my battery to Autozone so they could charge it and came back with it yesterday. It cranked once but not enough to start, then it went dead again. We tried jumpstarting it again but this time I wasn’t gonna have any BS impatience and left the cables on for the proper amount of time and it finally started. As soon as it did the buyer saw that the car ran fine and we signed the papers and saw it drive away.

11. Likes PaulMys, java liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No I didn’t.. Reason being was the battery was toast, so I borrowed my friends battery charger to start the car on Saturday, then I drove to a couple of junkyards to see how much they’d give me for it but their offers were too low. I tried starting the car on Monday and the battery was dead again.

I put the car up for sale Monday and a guy came and wanted to buy it but we couldn’t jumpstart it because his friend of [all people] grew impatient. [people just don’t understand that these cars don’t just start up immediately like some Corolla or something. Cadillacs take a long time to jumpstart]

So the guy took my battery to Autozone so they could charge it and came back with it yesterday. It cranked once but not enough to start, then it went dead again. We tried jumpstarting it again but this time I wasn’t gonna have any BS impatience and left the cables on for the proper amount of time and it finally started. As soon as it did the buyer saw that the car ran fine and we signed the papers and saw it drive away.
    True.

Post Thanks / Like

I put the car up for sale Monday and a guy came and wanted to buy it but we couldn’t jumpstart it because his friend of [all people] grew impatient. [some people just don’t understand that these cars don’t just start up immediately like some Corolla or something. Cadillacs take a long time to jumpstart]

My friend Cadillac like yours will take about 20 minutes for me to jump start it. My car almost stalled out when he tried starting it.

As long as your happy with the amount, that's all that matters.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh. I have a Cadillac and I don’t like the sounds of having to take a long time to jump start it. Last time I had battery issues, I just replaced it.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Page 27 of 353 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast