autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Suggestions" & "Comments" Thread for Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    AG, please bring in some of these from carpro (polyshave block). they retail for around $10 (or so) and have a diamond like pattern similiar to all the other higher quality clay alternatives. they would probably be more liked than the nanoskin sponges (as pictured down below in the 2nd pic) that have more of a flat surface compared to these. just a suggestion as we all know you listen...

I would be extremely interested in these. And they are from a line AG already carries.

Great post, and I second this suggestion Visitor.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like it if they would carry Meguiar's White Wax. I'd have bought it already if they did. I know it's not recommended to work in direct sun, but after seeing a thread where Mike Stoops buffed out a white panel van with it in the sunlight, I want to have it in my arsenal just in case. I can get it on Amazon, it's just more convenient to get it from AG.

On a side note to the Canadian that had a comment up there, I understand where you're coming from very slightly. It's nowhere near as much, but we have to pay sales tax here in FL. To help offset it, AG offers free shipping within FL on all orders over $95. When they have sales that are free shipping at (fill in the blank), I can't help but notice the lovely sales tax and wish they could waive it for the Floridiots. On the other hand, I also realize the State doesn't waive the sales tax. Ever. At all. So it's not anywhere near as much money but it's kind of the same thing in that others are getting a better deal. Of course, on the other hand, others have to wait longer for their product. What am I complaining about...

Overall, Autogeek, thanks for all the sales and for the great customer service!!
    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
    Professional Detailing since 2007
    Green 1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 & Silver 2007 Honda ST1300

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaGP View Post
    I'd like it if they would carry Meguiar's White Wax. I'd have bought it already if they did. I know it's not recommended to work in direct sun, but after seeing a thread where Mike Stoops buffed out a white panel van with it in the sunlight, I want to have it in my arsenal just in case. I can get it on Amazon, it's just more convenient to get it from AG.
    Meguiar's White Wax for LydiaGP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    LOL!! That was not there last time I looked!! I even called and asked someone at AG and they said they didn't know why they didn't carry it, and didn't know if they would.

Ask and ye shall receive, before you ask. Lol. Thanks Visitor.
    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
    Professional Detailing since 2007
    Green 1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 & Silver 2007 Honda ST1300

Post Thanks / Like

how about setting up a point system like autopia? many shop here and it would be nice to get a little something extra when the points allow..

Post Thanks / Like

i notice some places sell the BOSS pads (individual) without having to buy the 2pk, any chance of being able to change that in the webstore at some point?

Post Thanks / Like

the sister site is having a no minimum/free shipping flash sale, anyway of topping it AG?

Post Thanks / Like

possibly limit someone starting a thread until they reach a certain amount of posts (example. 10+). a lot of hit and run spammers and so forth..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaGP View Post

On a side note to the Canadian that had a comment up there, I understand where you're coming from very slightly. It's nowhere near as much, but we have to pay sales tax here in FL. To help offset it, AG offers free shipping within FL on all orders over $95. When they have sales that are free shipping at (fill in the blank), I can't help but notice the lovely sales tax and wish they could waive it for the Floridiots. On the other hand, I also realize the State doesn't waive the sales tax. Ever. At all. So it's not anywhere near as much money but it's kind of the same thing in that others are getting a better deal. Of course, on the other hand, others have to wait longer for their product. What am I complaining about...

Overall, Autogeek, thanks for all the sales and for the great customer service!!
    Meg's White Wax is a great product. Since it has abrasives, I love it for my wife's white MB door handle areas to correct her finger nail and ring marks and scratches. Also like it for buffing out marks on light colored cars. I've found it at Ollies recently. Advanced Auto cleared it out last year. I thought perhaps Megs discontinued it.

Post Thanks / Like

the sale countdown clock for those on the west coast disappears before the time is up. for example, it ends at 9pm since it is 12am your time in florida. any chance of fixing this?

btw, thanks for listening and having a lot of flat rate or low amount free shipping sales

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast