Figured this thread was the best place for me to reiterate my love for Griot's BOSS creams. Just did the fastest and easiest spring paint correction ever. I used Correcting Cream and a couple 5.5/3.5" Lake Country Orange CCS pads on my 7424XP to go over most of my car in just a few hours.

The winter months are tough in Michigan and I may have botched a waterless wash once over the winter (should have done at least a rinseless wash, but such is life). There was some towel marring and other medium defects from just being a daily driver that hasn't been polished since last spring.

I did about 2-2.5 passes on each panel with CC and LC orange. That's all I needed to do. Quick, simple, done... even on my jet black non-metallic car. Of course, I'm not looking for show car finish and there are still some RIDS, but dang... to 99.9% of people out there, this 11 year old car looks like a show car now (also thanks to the two previous owners who cared for the car).

I saw some old pics from last year where my gloss levels were off the chart, so I decided to protect the paint with GG Best of Show Wax. Applied with 4" black Hex Logic pad on the 7242XP. Love the high carnauba content, and dang that stuff is slick (even compared to the OG Drying Aid I typically use with every wash). Wipe off was easy. Depth is amazing. The whole waxing process just feels like applying velvet to your car.