autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inside Griot's Garage

Another update from Nick on the Ceramic AIO: Griot's Garage - Ceramic All-in-One Wax Update

Basically no change. Still waiting on the one ingredient to start production.

2. Likes seabiscut88 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inside Griot's Garage

I watched yesterday’s livestream this morning. Liked seeing them do their test panels, and even acknowledging that other products than their own can still work great (or even better), but I also see theirs are usually the top in the category or at least consistently outperform the vast majority of the competition. Everyone on their team seems down to Earth and relatable too. I’m really becoming a GG fanboy and I’m not ashamed.

Couple things I took away:
    1. They are coming out with a pane wipe product this spring!
    2. Someone asked about their “ceramic polish” and they acknowledged they have one, but I don’t see it on the website? Is that the AIO mentioned in the post above mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That live stream sucked balls

Love Griots products but they act like deer in the headlights when the camera rolls.
    They talk a lot and SAY very little
    It was 42 minutes into the stream before they lifted a finger...MANY people bounced and called them out on it!

my $0.02

6. Likes CleanIT, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Inside Griot's Garage

I do agree that they talk a lot. But at least they field some decent questions and are thorough. Helped that I was able to skip around a bit since I didn’t watch it live. Nick and Sam are certainly not the most charismatic people ever, but that’s also not their main job. I give them a passing grade.

Post Thanks / Like

Still gotta love Nick's hair......8th wonder of the World...

9. Likes BlackCarBlues, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCarBlues View Post
    2. Someone asked about their “ceramic polish” and they acknowledged they have one, but I don’t see it on the website? Is that the AIO mentioned in the post above mine?
    Yeah, it's the ceramic AIO. I'd expect weeks to months before that's available.

Agreed that it was not the greatest livestream and the trivia question to pick a winner to the giveaway was Inside Griot's Garage Inside Griot's Garage.

11. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Yeah, it's the ceramic AIO. I'd expect weeks to months before that's available.

Agreed that it was not the greatest livestream and the trivia question to pick a winner to the giveaway was Inside Griot's Garage Inside Griot's Garage.
    I wonder why they would need a ceramic AIO… if you’re machine polishing, might as well use perfecting cream. Then top that with some quick sprays of Ceramic 3-1 Wax… I think that combo would perform better and take just about as much time as the AIO.

Post Thanks / Like

Nick already said in the one live stream around Christmas that using CC and then 3 in 1 was much more effective then the new AIO coming out....
    I mean how much work is it to spray on 3 in 1 after a good correction with CC...20 mins tops....
    I'm going to pass myself

14. Likes BlackCarBlues, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Nick already said in the one live stream around Christmas that using CC and then 3 in 1 was much more effective then the new AIO coming out....
    I mean how much work is it to spray on 3 in 1 after a good correction with CC...20 mins tops....
    I'm going to pass myself
    Agreed. And like you pointed out, correcting cream can be used (or perfecting cream) to really pinpoint your use-case. With the AIO you’re stuck with whatever cutting/polishing package they put in it. Seems like a pointless addition to the line up.

Speaking of pointless additions, I’m surprised how many different variation of bug/tar/sap sprays and aerosols they have. One thing I really like about GG is that they generally do a good job of not overlapping products too much, or at least explaining use cases of each.

16. Likes Bosko, oneheadlite, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted on the video but would like to add it here. When Sam applied what was probably Mckee's/Adam's/303 spray graphene he used 3-4 sprays on that little panel. That was enough to do the entire hood and then claims how grabby it was for removal...no sh!tInside Griot's GarageInside Griot's Garage

I also felt like they were dissing graphene as well. As much as I love Griot's Garage products it sure took them a long time to get ceramic into their products whereas other have had it for a long time and are now moving into graphene. Now I don't run a business but IMO you've gotta continue to improve with new tech or get left behind, for the most part. I say this because they've been around since 1990, so they're doing something right but in the past decade the competition has exploded, now they're playing catch up. I mean in the past couple yrs they've come out with some great products and I think someone got in their ear and lit a fireInside Griot's Garage

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

18. Likes CleanIT, PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast