autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Griot's Garage - Who we are & what we do

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griot's Garage - Who we are & what we do

Wow! They create, and bottle their own products. That is so awesome...all American made! I just learned something today and Griot's will begin to get even more support from me. I don't own any of their products...but I do recommend them often because of the good things I hear on this forum...now I'm going to start supporting them financially. Just one company that hasn't sold Americans out.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

These are great videos. Hopefully this throws out all the comparisons to them being rebranded Adams or Chemical Guys products.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the PFMs and the OPUS sprayers they chose to put on their bottles. Great sprayers. They really need a Rinseless wash and sell concentrates of their QD and waterless wash though.

Post Thanks / Like

I just purchased and used the BOSS correcting and perfecting creams for the first time. Such a pleasure to work with. The products they are replacing were quite frustrating. I freakin love my freakin magic towels too!

Proud to purchase American Made too!

Thanks Griots

Post Thanks / Like

These are indeed great videos. There is a lot to like about Griot's; the concept of "having fun in your garage", the incredible products (e.g. BOSS creams, PolyWax, BOS wax, etc), the retro look of the packaging, fair pricing, LOVE the catalogs I get in the mail, the passion & love for cars that they share with us, the products (save for the polishers) are made in the U.S.A. is all important to me. Wonderful company that I plan to continue doing business with for many years to come.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Solid company. I love their videos, the pride in their company, and everyone we have met have been some of the most down to Earth and nice people. Well deserved growth in my personal opinion.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    These are great videos. Hopefully this throws out all the comparisons to them being rebranded Adams or Chemical Guys products.
    LOL, I have never heard that one! I've been a customer of theirs since 2005 and have always had great customer service, its a solid as their products. Do I use everything from them, no but what I have tried and used has been top notch.

I do wish they would make a rinseless wash, I like their waterless for sure and it seems they reformulate products that need work, i.e. their Best of Show wax. I will say it was hard to remove back in the day but now there's a new one, good job guys. I will always have/use their leather products, its like they melted a baseball glove into a bottle and its easy to use.

I'll leave you guys with this, I bought one of their digital tire gauges back around 2006 or 2007 and it still works and has the original battery even, LOL! I paid a lot for it but quality doesn't cost, IT PAYS!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

All of those employees in that large warehouse, and they can't find a single person there to post this online for their own company... It's just mind boggling.

Great products, superior customer service, made in the USA and that's all good. But it seems Richard Griot could use some innovative minds and personalities around him. He should hire me

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see their polishers being built here in America, as well as some of the other non-detailing products they offer, but Griot's has a great start in offering American made products and creating jobs right here at home...now they need to bring them all back home. I'm sure there's plenty of good Hoosiers willing to do quality work...we just have to innovate and be creative more so that these American workers can make a good living wage and then some. I want to see us shipping more out that we bring into this country and I commend Richard Griot for the work he's doing in this regard thus far.

Like Meguiar's...Griot's, in a 2.5 decade span, is fast becoming an American icon and household brand when it comes to car care products.
    Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast