autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How long do you take to do multi stage correction

Take it easy and slow it down, feel the machine, become one with the process, and that adds up to speeding through the job. It's like the Zen Detailer, be one with yourself, seriously. Put some headphones on with your favorite music and just chill and be part of the process. I don't wear head phones because I already mastered my Zen place (but I still play my music low key on the job with a small speaker), just lose yourself in the process that's where I started. Be part of the machine, let it guide you vs. you pushing it. Slow and steady wins the race.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Take it easy and slow it down, feel the machine, become one with the process, and that adds up to speeding through the job. It's like the Zen Detailer, be one with yourself, seriously. Put some headphones on with your favorite music and just chill and be part of the process. I don't wear head phones because I already mastered my Zen place (but I still play my music low key on the job with a small speaker), just lose yourself in the process that's where I started. Be part of the machine, let it guide you vs. you pushing it. Slow and steady wins the race.
    Your right I guess I just have to put my effort. Nobody said detailing was easy. I love seeing a difference in cars

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes right when I think I maybe losing interest, I'll wash one of my cars and enjoy it so much that it revitalizes my love for this hobby. Or I'll start gawking on the forum and read something from one of you guys and it re-sparks my interest again. If you don't have time you have to make time. If your working on the hobby you love, then your not working at all.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by runrun411 View Post
    Sometimes right when I think I maybe losing interest, I'll wash one of my cars and enjoy it so much that it revitalizes my love for this hobby. Or I'll start gawking on the forum and read something from one of you guys and it re-sparks my interest again. If you don't have time you have to make time. If your working on the hobby you love, then your not working at all.
    Your right right. Last week I wetsanded a car at my job and my coworkers were impress at me removing a deep scratch.

The times I work on my car on the hot garage I would be there for hours listening to music and just focusing on the car.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12