autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Collectors Car Garage Cars and Coffee last weekend, PICS OF SOME SPECIAL RIDES! Super Car Saturday pics too!!

First up is the CCG Cars and Coffee meet:

Sure today everything is fuel injected, actually the last U.S. production car with a carb was in 1988, without looking it up, but it was a rare thing in 1957. You had the Corvette and this:

The following year of 1958 had Chevrolet trying FI in their Impala, it even stayed there through 1959 and those especially are VERY RARE cars. The Corvette kept it till 1965 where it would reappear 17 years later but in electronic form.

Adding to the special cars in attendance, a 1965 Ferrari GTB/4, simply stunning!!! BTW yes, that is a McLaren Can-Am race car in the background and yes, we got to hear it fire up! All aluminum 4 2 7 with headers and about a foot of pipe, my GOD!!!

Just look at that profile, are you kidding me, pure sexx!

I know you guys don't know me from Adam, or Adam's, LOL, but this is THE best Porsche ever, the 930 turbo. Now it isn't in white, which is my all time favorite, but this example was for sale actually. With only 33K on the clock the asking price was about $170K! Not since J-Lo or Vida Guerra did a rear look so damn good!!

Look at those hips, they don't lie!

Classic profile right here!

Confident or smug smile, you decide!

These 308 GTB's are becoming VERY popular now, prices are going up and up and up!

Wheels and stance do everything for a car, need proof? Here you go! Classic Halibrands, in modern size and a tasteful drop, too bad you couldn't hear this thing pull in, sounded awesome =========

....speaking of wheels and stance, doesn't get any better than HRE wheels, well executed!

Quality doesn't cost, it pays (well, these DO COST!)

Perfect E39 M5, last before they were "bangled"

Dark green 9 1 1 anyone???

TSX wagon, no roof rack and beautiful 19's!

Ok, these were from the CCG Cars and Coffee, up next....SUPERCAR SATURDAY from Barrington Illinois.
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Collectors Car Garage Cars and Coffee last weekend, PICS OF SOME SPECIAL RIDES! Super Car Saturday pics too!!

Pics loading, please hold..........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Collectors Car Garage Cars and Coffee last weekend, PICS OF SOME SPECIAL RIDES! Super Car Saturday pics too!!

Ok, its dinner time, gourmet sloppy Joe's but when I'm done I will post up pics, so please come back to view those, more very special cars and commentary from yours truely.

These posts are brought to you by Manwich!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Collectors Car Garage Cars and Coffee last weekend, PICS OF SOME SPECIAL RIDES! Super Car Saturday pics too!!

Ok, dinner is over and the Joe's were good, let's get back to the pics!

I am a self admitted wheel, lets say "woman of the night", lets start it off right:

HRE's

Special wheels usually are reserved for a special car, no exceptions here!

...and with lots of power, over the top!

A funky set of Rotoforms on an Audi A8L

MFG car from Lexus, the upcoming LC500 and IMO those wheels don't do the car any justice

Remember the movie Ford Fairlane, yeah, me either but this one is really bad ass!

90's ICONS are becoming the future classics, if you have one, KEEP IT!

Love the treatment of this Aston!!!

Thank GOD for the 25 year rule....

This Stang was given away by Raybesto's on one of the bazillion car shows on Velocity, damn impressive inperson!

I LOVE PORSCHE!!!

Look at the size of this next to the Lotus

I could use some help from you guys out there, the engine is a straight 6, which wasn't in this year Audi but they do have one now but this isn't it. Some say it was a 2JZ but either way it has a huge FMIC and slicks at all 4 corners =========

930 and 993...ICONS

Not sure what VRT is but I like this Porsche!!

....and who doesn't like a black 930!!!

Simply perfect white 993:

The new i8 is a great looking car but let down by its boring factory wheels, problem solved!

930 Targa and 911, together!

Renault Turbo 5, in the flesh, right there for all to see! Hot hatch, yeah, one of the hottest!!!

MMMMMMMMMM

VEGAS!

Surprise...the 911 again!

RARE Jaguar....meow!!

Opps, how did this get in here, LOL!

Ok, this is not at the show but after the show, yours truely's ride as well as my buddy Hectour's rides:

Ok, that's the pics and there's only 1 more Supercar Saturday and 2 more Collectors Car Garage Cars and Coffee's and that's it for the year. After that is the weekly Calibre Coffee shows which are nice, smaller shows with the usuals there but also some "unique" rides that show up from time to time, hope you enjoyed the cars, comments welcomed!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing! Those are some super awesome cars!
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics. Thanks.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I am a Porsche admirer as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics, Roger! I thought it was the first Sunday of the month?!?!?!

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! What a great diversity and show up of cars! Great pics! THANKS for posting!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I am a Porsche admirer as well.
    I'm with you on that too Don! Wow! There are some nice examples right there! What an impresive assortment of vehicles. A Renault 5 Turbo! I was seconds away from buying one of those a few years back (should'a, would'a, could'a . . . didn't) did have an FDS3 RX7 though . . . yep, got rid of that too. R32 GTRs are hard to find in the condition that one pictured appears to be as well.

Fantastic post! Thank you for sharing! Tell me - is the 7 in front of your Fiat yours? Niiicccee!

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast