autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking I'm knackered...

I'm more tired than a Dutch wh0re on a Saturday morning. I don't think I've done this much phyisical labor in a long time. We had our community service day today. Spent all day long deconstructing a house. MAN that is some hard work. Fun, but after smashing walls all day long and then cleaning up the debris, it wears you out.

Then later on in the day, I detailed a Volvo. Took me four hours since I was so tired from the deconstruction. Now I'm really really tired.

My wife is just got home with a bottle of red wine and is making some pasta. Cannot wait!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Demo is fun, cleaning up is the bad part!!!
    Relax!
    In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Knackered", bonus word! Also Dutch wh0re ... LOL!

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... P1et but that is a good tired... proud! Good for you.... giving back to the community is a wonderful thing. You should pop open a cold one and pat yourself on the back... OK your tired get your wife to pat you on the back after that great pasta dinner!
    Last edited by Tonya; 10-17-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    Thanks,
    Tonya AKA twinkle toes
    Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwile achievement - Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like
    Good man P1et

Post Thanks / Like
    "knackered" huh??? that's a new one on me.... so how's the "ministry of detail" going?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!

I'm surprised no one had heard of the word "knackered" before. It's a good one, keep using it! It means "very tired"...

Dust: I haven't done anything with the website yet. I've come to the conclusion that I only want to detail cars that belong to friends or family, and maybe friends of my friends. I don't want to make a business out of it. Just to pay for my detailing supplies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P1et View Post
    Thanks everyone!

I'm surprised no one had heard of the word "knackered" before. It's a good one, keep using it! It means "very tired"...

Dust: I haven't done anything with the website yet. I've come to the conclusion that I only want to detail cars that belong to friends or family, and maybe friends of my friends. I don't want to make a business out of it. Just to pay for my detailing supplies!

das cool man. hey sometime in the future ScottGT maybe headed down my way... would you be interested in coming up so we can do our little meet'n'greet?? prob get TexasTB to come, he only lives about 20 mins from me... if ur in RR, ur about 45 mins or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2Glory View Post
    das cool man. hey sometime in the future ScottGT maybe headed down my way... would you be interested in coming up so we can do our little meet'n'greet?? prob get TexasTB to come, he only lives about 20 mins from me... if ur in RR, ur about 45 mins or so.
    I wanna come!

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    I wanna come!
    Sorry bout that dwarf... I wouldn't forget about you!! maybe you and Scott and ride together!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.