autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Marketplace?

Post Thanks / Like

Marketplace?

I'm still figuring out how to navigate this forum, but is there a marketplace subforum here? It doesn't appear so.

I really think it would be a great addition! I think a lot of folks try something and decide they like another product better. Then never use it. Or upgrade to a better buffer, rendering the old one obsolete. Etc.

For new fellas like me, new to the game and still determining what I want to use, this would be a great way to pick up some stuff without spending a fortune to figure out what I like. I've just bought a new truck, put every penny to my name down, not to mention all the other money I'm spending to get it set up how I want it. Floor mats, toolbox, bed liner, etc.

Picking up some open products that are still good, a used buffer, etc would be an awesome score for me.

Just thinking out loud here 😊. Or maybe there is one, and I just haven't found it. I'm aware of a swap thread, but I have nothing to swap. Unless you want my turtle wax and Walmart microfibers 😂.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marketplace?

A dedicated subforum would be much better. With individual sale threads that have specific headlines. It would attract more attention to your product. It would also have a feedback sub forum. Every forum I'm on has one and it is a great thing.

There are 3,864 posts there to weed through.

Post Thanks / Like

To review the forum rules, see the FAQ area under the toolbar on site.

The Autogeek forum was designed to support Autogeek, its products, as well as best uses and techniques. It was decided that no reselling would be allowed on site when it was formed. One of our sister sites (Autopia) offers a classified area. Each forum was designed to be unique to itself and best entail the original forum design. We also request limited discussions on outside products and no linking to outside products, videos, and outside vendors.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I understand that. It looked like there is selling in the sample trade thread. (I thought I saw something about best offers in the last page or two.) I could completely understand it being restricted to only autogeek products. That's how some of my brand specific RC forums are. Only site branded products sold.