autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delayed E-Mail Notifications From Autogeekonline - Anybody Else Having This Issue?

Me too , I just delete them all now.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delayed E-Mail Notifications From Autogeekonline - Anybody Else Having This Issue?

Thanks for the responses guys!

I'm glad it's not just me. I think it has something to do with the forum software upgrade. If I recall, the first time it happened was around the time the forum was upgraded.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Since no one has brought this up, the vB "mechanic" explained this problem in the forum upgrade thread, and explained how he was going to fix it. Apparently that didn't work.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Hey Tony, unless I'm mistaken, the Mytee extractors are drop shipped from the manufacturer (in California), so I don't think that part's on Autogeek. Let us know how you like that machine.
    Nope... this one came from Autogeek, complete with PBMG tape and Autopia shipping label.

Also splurged for the MyTee Dry Upholstery Tool (for an additional $200). Actually, that part was a steal, being as they advertised it as JUST the dry tool, but what you get is a completely different kit. You get the dry tool kit with the SOS tool, and a quart of pet stain remover. That one, even on the big rain forest site is $345. ($300 for the dry tool by itself.)

Haven't any time to do much with it yet, been at the hospital with 'Nana' for the last 2 weeks. (Papa Fred's wife, which now lives with us).

Did however crawl around in the floor of her room the other night getting up blood stains that were EVERYWHERE! She has chronic massive nose bleeds, and it looked ROUGH from only a couple weeks as of late. Whipped out the Megs Protein Stain Remover and it'd just sit there and foam on any TRACE of blood in the carpet. Took all of them out, (some took 3 tries though as they've been sitting for over a month).

Of course waiting 2 weeks for it wasn't the only thing.

Waited a week for my spanking new PE-8 with all the different backing plates (and even added more pads to go with it) and it was farkled right out of the box! Speed would go wide open, then slow, wide open, slow, wide open, slow... darndest thing.

Sent it back today... and had to PAY SHIPPING! (Asked for a return label....)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Nope... this one came from Autogeek, complete with PBMG tape and Autopia shipping label.

...it was farkled right out of the box!
    Well, see, I guess I don't know how any of that Mytee stuff works, sorry about the blood...and I HATE when things are farkled!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Well, see, I guess I don't know how any of that Mytee stuff works, sorry about the blood...and I HATE when things are farkled!
    Seems neither do I my friend... neither do I.

Re your thoughts on "Farkled"

Not as bad as I do!

Considering the entire order was a mess from day one. I honestly don't know why I even expected it to show up late and actually NOT have something wrong with it. Silly me!

Now that thing about AG not sending me a replacement WITH a FREE shipping label for the broke one. Or heck... just mailing me a shipping label. Not pleased on that front, not even CLOSE.

(Had 3 of my last orders in 2015 completely messed up as well 1 was missing a "MF gift", with the last 2 missing the "free up to $1000 gift" for instance.... that never showed up either.)

Post Thanks / Like

OT: Tony,

Thanx for the info on Meguiar's product!

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Post Thanks / Like

I got e-mail notifications last night from posts back in 4/25/2016. So it's exactly a week delayed.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillE View Post
    OT: Tony,

Thanx for the info on Meguiar's product!

Bill
    No problem Bill.

Those Megs twins for carpet cleaning are VERY GOOD! :thumbup::thumbup:

It's amazing to see just how the Protein stain remover works. Likely hydrogen peroxide based considering how it bubbles and foams. But it didn't white spot, or leave obvious areas on the carpet where it was applied.

FWIW the carpet is a darker beige/tan sculpted type (has swirls and a definite pattern to it). Not a sculpted shag but a closed loop higher-end type.

Post Thanks / Like

Getting very tired of getting really tired of these delayed emails all at random times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast