autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

How long before samples are available to order?

Post Thanks / Like

First timer here. Long time lurker and reader.
    I have the Xpel Ultimate (self-healing) PPF on my F-150 and petroleum products are not recommended for the film. Is the McKee's 37 safe as a sealer for this?

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    How long before samples are available to order?
    4 oz. sizes will be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dkar26 View Post
    First timer here. Long time lurker and reader.
    I have the Xpel Ultimate (self-healing) PPF on my F-150 and petroleum products are not recommended for the film. Is the McKee's 37 safe as a sealer for this?
    Any of the McKee's 37 soaps, detail sprays or spray waxes are safe on the Xpel film.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't posted in a really long time...I guess that's what two kids will do. Anyway, I came on today to re-order some DP Interior Protectant. Obviously, I stumbled upon the fact that DP "ain't dere no mo"...lol.

I loved that the DP product was too shiny and had a good clean scent. Can you tell me if the McKee's 37 is the same or close to same shine and scent? Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Ryan

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rouxster View Post
    I haven't posted in a really long time...I guess that's what two kids will do. Anyway, I came on today to re-order some DP Interior Protectant. Obviously, I stumbled upon the fact that DP "ain't dere no mo"...lol.

I loved that the DP product was too shiny and had a good clean scent. Can you tell me if the McKee's 37 is the same or close to same shine and scent? Keeping my fingers crossed.
    The color, scent and the look it creates is the same. The only difference is that the McKee's 37 version will last longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    McKee's 37 Waxes, Compounds, Coatings

McKee’s 37 is the culmination of Detailer’s Pro Series and XMT Car Care. We took the very best from each line and added several all-new products along the way.

With as much time as I have invested in McKee's 37, I almost feel like I could call it my own. I'm here to answer any question you have about any McKee's 37 product.

To say that I'm excited about this launch would be an understatement. Bring on the questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by choijw2 View Post
    Kinda random question, but why does it call McKee's 37?

Wondering meaning behind the number.
    So Nick, has anyone figured out the "37" yet? I'm pretty sure I got it dialed in, for reasons you're not aware of LOL
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by calendyr View Post
    ok nick, got a few questions for you

i am about to order the paint coating. Can i say to my client it will last two years or is that figure dependant on conditions like a sealant is? Also, what are your thoughts about using it on wheels? I could order the wheel coating but if i can use a single product to do both it simplifies my job.

2. Regarding the aio headlight polish. What kind of uv protection durability can i expect from that product? Would you say it can replace the entire sanding/compounding/polishing/sealing process in all cases or is it limited to headlights that are not in too bad shape?

3. I believe i saw a glass coating in the lineup. How many cars can i do with 1 bottle? I am currently using aquapel, would the durability be similar?

Hopefully you will see this before i place my order i can't wait to get my hands on essence
    bump!

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully this helps you with information on the glass coating. I have the DP version. With one bottle I have used it on the following and still have enough to use it on 1-2 cars.

My 99 Grand Prix on all glass (total of 8 windows). I've used it twice 1 year apart. That should give you an idea of the durability. I am in Southern California where there is not a lot of rain.

My brothers 03 Grand Prix (total of 8 windows) - Coated in November of 2015 and it's doing very well.

My dad's 02 Camaro (total of 4 windows) - I will be refreshing it soon although it is doing very well. It's been on close to 1 year.

My 02 Camaro (total of 4 windows) - durability unknown as it is my garage queen

My mom's 96 regal (total 6 windows) - Coated in November of 2015 and it's doing very well.

2010 Camaro (total of 6 windows) - durability unknown as I have not seen it in awhile

2007 Corvette (total of 4 windows) - Been on 1 month and so far so good the last time I saw it.

Post Thanks / Like

Was there any changes made to the Trim Detailer?

I got to try the DP version recently as it was included as a free gift. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to try this out. I don't think I would have bought it on my own, but now that I've tried it I love it. Very quick and easy to use. Ordered two cans of the McKee's Trim Detailer with my last order.

I also ordered the McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax, and High Performance Glass Restorer to try out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Hopefully this helps you with information on the glass coating. I have the DP version. With one bottle I have used it on the following and still have enough to use it on 1-2 cars.

My 99 Grand Prix on all glass (total of 8 windows). I've used it twice 1 year apart. That should give you an idea of the durability. I am in Southern California where there is not a lot of rain.

My brothers 03 Grand Prix (total of 8 windows) - Coated in November of 2015 and it's doing very well.

My dad's 02 Camaro (total of 4 windows) - I will be refreshing it soon although it is doing very well. It's been on close to 1 year.

My 02 Camaro (total of 4 windows) - durability unknown as it is my garage queen

My mom's 96 regal (total 6 windows) - Coated in November of 2015 and it's doing very well.

2010 Camaro (total of 6 windows) - durability unknown as I have not seen it in awhile

2007 Corvette (total of 4 windows) - Been on 1 month and so far so good the last time I saw it.
    Thank you very much! Sounds like a good deal, about 10 or more cars and it costs less than Aquapel for what seems like greater durability. I normally get a max of 6 months durability with Aquapel... although climate is harsh around here compared to California.

Will very likelly give it a try when I run out of Aquapel applicators.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast